花岡鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

花岡鉱山 (Hanaoka Kōzan)

花岡鉱山(はなおかこうざん)は、かつて秋田県北秋田郡花岡町(後の花矢町、現・大館市)に存在した鉱山。 1885年に発見された。主要な鉱石は、黒鉱と呼ばれる閃亜鉛鉱や方鉛鉱であり、良質な鉱石からは亜鉛や鉛などのほか金、銀などの貴金属も採取していた。日本の金属鉱山としては珍しく、大規模な露天掘りが行なわれていた。戦後は松峰鉱山など支山の開発に注力し、採掘・鉱石運搬(トラックレス方式)など様々な面で新技術を導入するなど積極的な事業を展開した。国内屈指の鉱山として操業を続けてきたが、1994年に採算性の問題から採掘を終了。現在では同和鉱業の精錬、リサイクル工場が稼働している状態である。 1945年6月30日に発生した花岡事件の舞台としても知られる。花岡鉱山で中国人労務者が蜂起し日本人を殺害、その後鎮圧された事件であった。戦後、過酷な労働環境について損害賠償請求裁判が提訴された。 また大館駅との間に同和鉱業花岡線が敷設されていた。花岡鉱山からの鉱石輸送を目的として、1914(大正3)年に花岡鉱山が開設していた専用鉄道を翌1915年(大正4)年に鉱山と共に藤田組(同和鉱業の前身)が買収したもの。同年に1909(明治42)年に後の小坂線を開業させていた小坂鉄道に譲渡され、1916(大正5)年に旅客営業も行う普通鉄道として開業した。 花岡鉱山の閉山により1983(昭和58)年に貨物営業を廃止。その後しばらく旅客輸送は継続したが、1985(昭和60)年に全線が廃止となった。

Hanaoka Mine

Hanaoka mine (Hanaoka Kozan) was a mine that once existed in Hanaoka Town, Hokuoka-gun, Akita prefecture (later Hanaya Town, present · Odate city). It was discovered in 1885. Major ores are zinc blende ores and mineral ore called black ore, and we have also collected precious metals such as gold and silver from high quality ores as well as zinc and lead. It was rare as a Japanese metal mine, and a large scale open pit was done. After the war, we focused on the development of mountain mountains such as Matsumine mine and developed aggressive business such as introducing new technologies in various aspects such as mining and ore transportation (truckless system). We have continued operations as one of the best domestic mines, but in 1994 we finished mining from the problem of profitability. Currently the refinery of Dowa Mining and the recycling plant are in operation. It is also known as the stage of the Hanaoka case that occurred on June 30, 1945. It was a case that a Chinese laborer uprised at the Hanaka mine killed the Japanese and was subdued. After the war, a lawsuit against damaging claims was filed against the harsh working environment. There was a dowa mining Hanaoka line laid between Odate Station. Fujita group (the predecessor of Dowa mining) acquired with the mine in 1915 (Taisho 4) the dedicated railway opened by Hanaoka mine in 1914 (Taisho 3) year for the purpose of ore transportation from Hanaoka mine . In the same year, it was transferred to the Kosaka Railway which had opened the Kosaka line after 1909 (Meiji 42) year, and opened as a regular railway that also carries out passenger sales in 1916 (Taisho 5) year. With closing of the Hanaka mine, the cargo sales were abolished in 1983 (Showa 58). Passenger transport continued for a while afterwards, but the entire line was abolished in 1985 (Showa 60).

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻