立又鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

立又鉱山 (Tatsu Mata Kōzan)

立又鉱山(たつまたこうざん)は秋田県大館市にあった鉱山。 金・銀・銅・鉛・亜鉛・マンガンが採掘された。 元文3(1738)年に稼働開始。明治大正と鉱業権は点々とし、大正8年に休山。昭和5年に再開するも休山状態。昭和18年に大日本鉱業株式会社の所有となり立又鉱山と称する。昭和26年には立又鉱業所と改称、変電所・選鉱場・診療所が開設され、昭和28年に最盛期を迎え、粗鉱月産3,000tを記録した。昭和48(1973)年閉山。 山中に建物基礎跡などの遺構が残り、学校跡の記念碑などが見られる。

Tachi Mine

Tachi or mine (Tatsuzakuzan) was a mine in Odate city, Akita prefecture. Gold, silver, copper, lead, zinc and manganese were mined. Started operation in original sentence 3 (1738). The Meiji Taisho and mining rights were pointed, closed in the year of Taisho 8th. It restarts in 1977, but it is also closed. In 1951 it became owned by Dainippon Mining Co., Ltd. and it was called mine. In 1951 the company was renamed the Tachimami Mining Plant, a substation, a mining site and a clinic were opened, and it reached its height in 1954, and a monthly crude ore production of 3,000 tons was recorded. Closed mountain in 1973 (Showa 48). Remains of building foundation remains in the mountains, and monuments of school marks are seen.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻