発盛鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

発盛鉱山 (Hatsu Sakari Kōzan)

発盛鉱山(はっせいこうざん)は秋田県山本郡八峰町にあった鉱山。椿鉱山とも呼ばれる。銅・亜鉛・鉛・重晶石・亜鉛が採掘された。 明治20年発見。明治24年7月には本坑(本間坑)と相染坑の二坑があって、月間10〜12万貫の粗鉱を採掘し、24貫あまりの銀を生産していたという。ると報告書にある。しかし、出水の患ありとも記され木工所や鉄工所、真瀬川上流の水力発電所も建設された。明治40年には溶鉱炉が増設され、高さ43mの大煙突が完成。明治41年から明治45年にかけて最盛期を迎え、千人以上の労働者を擁し銀の生産は1371貫に達し、単一鉱山としては日本一の銀生産量であった。 大正3年に一時休山。 大正4年11月29日から大日本鉱業の経営となり、「椿鉱山」から「八盛鉱山」と改名。大正5年の製錬実績は年間銀4トンで、銅774トン。 大正8年から世界不況のため休山。 昭和2年12月12日に製錬事業が復活したが、昭和5年銅価格の低下により人員整理が行われる。 昭和8年に「発盛鉱山」と改名。昭和9年には残鉱の採鉱を開始、残鉱の採鉱も昭和14年頃までに完了し、後は製錬のみを行った。 戦後休山していたが、昭和22年以降再開。昭和42年10月から昭和44年7月まで住友金属鉱業の委託製錬を行う。その後ニッケル生産に転換したするも、昭和52年には大日本鉱業が解散し、日本海金属発盛製錬所として新発足。 その後は、鉛の再生産を小規模に行っていたが、平成元年に鉱山のシンボルである煙突が解体され、鉱山の操業に終止符が打たれた。 現在、製錬所跡地は工業団地となり、露天掘りの跡地は八峰町中央公園となっている。八峰町中央公園には十分の一レプリカの煙突がモニュメントとして設置されている。 五能線の八森駅から日本海金属発盛精錬所専用線が引かれていた。昭和58年廃止。八森駅には専用線の発着で使われていたホーム跡が見られるらしい。

Emergence mine

Mine originated in Mine that was in Yamine cho, Yamamoto gun, Akita prefecture. Also called camellia mine. Copper, zinc, lead, barite and zinc were mined. Discovered in the Meiji 20 year. In July of Meiji 24, there were two pits of the main pit (Honma pit) and compatibilizing pit, mining rough ore with 10 to 120 thousand pillars per month and producing 24 silver stones. It is in the report. However, woodworking plants, ironworks, and hydraulic power plants upstream of the Matsue River were also built, which is also marked as having a problem with flooding. In 1868, a blast furnace was added and a chimney with a height of 43 m was completed. Beginning in the Meiji 41 to the Meiji 45 era, with its over 1,000 workers, the production of silver reached 1371, which was the largest silver production in Japan as a single mine. Temporarily closed in Taisho 3rd. From November 29, Taisho 4, it became management of Dainippon mining, renamed "Tsubaki mine" to "Yakari Mine". The actual smelting performance in Taisho 5 years is 4 tons of silver a year, 774 tons of copper. Since Taisho 8 years closed due to the world recession. The smelting business revived on December 12, 1972, but in 1955 the staffing was done due to the decline in copper prices. Renamed "Expulsion Mine" in Showa Era. In 1951 the mining was started and the mining of the remaining mineral was completed by the time of Showa 14, after which only smelting was carried out. Although it was closed after the war, it restarted since 1952. From October 1967 to July 1974, we commissioned smelting of Sumitomo Metal Mining. Although it changed into nickel production after that, in 1954 the Dainippon Mining broke up, and the newly launched as the Sea of ​​Japan Sea smelter. After that, we had been reproductively producing lead on a small scale, but in 1989 the chimney which is the symbol of the mine was dismantled and the operation of the mine was put an end. Currently, the site of the smelter is an industrial estate, and the site of the open pit is Hasepicho Central Park. A full replica chimney is installed as a monument in Hachihimachi Central Park. The Sea of ​​Japan Seiri refining center exclusive line was drawn from Yamori station of the Godoyo Line. Abolition in Showa 58 years. Hachimori station seems to be able to see the trace of the home that was used for arrival and departure of leased lines.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻