日三市鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

日三市鉱山 (Nissan Shi Kōzan)

日三市鉱山(ひさいちこうざん)は秋田県仙北市角館町にあった鉱山。金・銀・銅が採掘された。 江戸時代に佐竹藩が金山として採掘。明治9年(1876年)年に、大仙市協和の荒川鉱山と共に瀬川安五郎が購入、明治29年(1896年)に三菱鉱業に経営が移る。明治40年(1907年)から大正5年(1916年)に全盛期を迎え、2000人規模の鉱山集落が形成され、病院や郵便局、市場や寺院なども備えていたという。 大正期に入ると次第に衰退、第一次世界大戦終戦による不景気、大正12年(1923年)に発生した坑内火災などから鳩山。 1937年5月閉山。 現在は「からみ石」を利用した巨大な鉱山施設跡、ズリ山などが残る(施設跡が見つからないとの情報も)。 黄銅鉱、ざくろ石、孔雀石などが採取されるらしい。

Nichisato mine

The Nippon Municipal Mine (Hikichi Kozan) was a mine in Sankiba-shi Kakunodate-cho, Akita Prefecture. Gold, silver and copper were mined. In the Edo era Satake clan mined as Kanayama. In 1876, Segawa Yasugoro purchased along with the Arakawa mine of Daisen City Kyowa, and management moved to Mitsubishi Mining in 1896. It was in the heyday of Meiji 40 (1907) to Taisho 5 (1916), a 2000 mine village was formed, it had hospitals, post offices, markets and temples. Hatoyama was declining gradually in the Taisho era, the depressed economy due to the end of the First World War, and the fire in the mine occurred in 1923. Closed mountainous May 1937. At the moment there are traces of huge mine facilities using "trilogy", mountains of Zuri etc. (Information that the facility trace can not be found). It seems that chalcopyrite, garnet stone, malachite etc are collected.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻