宮田又鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

宮田又鉱山 (Miyata Mata Kōzan)

宮田又鉱山(みやたまたこうざん)は秋田県大仙市(旧・秋田県仙北郡協和村荒川)にあった銅山。 荒川鉱山の北に接し、鍋倉山(530m)の西側を貫く宮田又沢の上流、芦倉沢とその支流、大鍋倉沢の流域に及んでいた。 1722年(享保7年)に畑鉱山の落盤によって職を失った鉱夫を救うため、地元の鉱山取り締まり役の多治兵ェ門により発見された。1737年(元文2年)に宮田銅山として稼業開始する。その後享和年間以降は、鍋倉鉱山として久保田藩の直山となるが、採掘結果は芳しくなく、以後長い間放置される。 1868年(明治元年)になり、境村(現大仙市協和境)にある唐松神社の神主であった物部長之鵜飼により再開発されるも、死去に伴い1888年(明治21年)から石川県金沢市にあった横山鉱山部に経営権が譲渡された。しかし、坑内水の問題や銅の価格変動のため、1934年(昭和9年)に、横山鉱山部が山を放棄。新たに宮田又鉱山株式会社が権利を獲得するも、採掘の困難さから次第に経営難に陥る。 帝国鉱山開発株式会社が軍需物資需要の増加から着目、1939年(昭和14年)に買収、最新設備が導入されると共に荒川鉱山が閉山した事による人員の流入もあり全盛期を迎える。 戦後、GHQの財閥の解体指令により解体された帝国鉱山に代わり新鉱山開発株式会社が継承したが、新たな鉱脈の発見の見込みがないことから1965年(昭和40年)に閉山。 奥羽線羽後境駅から約12kmの専用森林鉄道が敷設されていた。 コンクリート遺構が見られる。

Miyata Oka Mine

Miyata Mori Mine (Miyata et al.) Is a copper mine located in Daisen City, Akita Prefecture (formerly Akita Prefecture Kyowa Village Arakawa County). It was in contact with the north of the Arakawa mine, extending to the upper stream of Miyata Ishizawa passing through the west side of Nabekurayama (530 m), to Ashurakawa and its tributaries, and the catchment area of ​​Otori Kurasawa. In 1722 (Kyoho 7 years), in order to save the miners who lost their jobs due to the falling of the field mines, it was discovered by the police troops of the local mining police. Start business as Miyata Copper Mine in 1737 (original sentence 2 years). Since then Kwawa year, as the Nabekura mine will be the Naoyama of the Kubota clan, but the mining results are not good and will be left unused for a long time. It became 1868 (the first year of Meiji), and it is redeveloped by the division manager who was a shrine of the Karatsu shrine in the village (now Daisen city Kyowa boundary), but it was redeveloped in 1888 (Meiji 21) Management rights were transferred to the Yokoyama mining department in Kanazawa city, Ishikawa Prefecture. However, due to the problem of water in the mine and price fluctuation of copper, the Yokoyama mine abandoned the mountain in 1934 (Showa 9). Miyata and Mine Co., Ltd. newly acquire rights, but gradually fall into management difficulty due to the difficulty of mining. Empire Mine Development Co., Ltd. paid attention to the increase in demand for military goods, and acquired in 1939 (Showa 14 years), with the introduction of the latest equipment and the inflow of personnel due to the closing of the Arakawa mine, the heyday is coming. Following the war, New Mine Development Co. succeeded to replace Empire Mine, which was dismantled by the GHQ Zaibatsu dismantling directive, but it closed down in 1965 as there is no prospect of finding a new vein. A dedicated forest railroad was built about 12 km from Ouuu ​​line Ukashige station. You can see the concrete remains.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻