不老倉鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

不老倉鉱山 (Furō Kura Kōzan)

不老倉鉱山は秋田県鹿角市にあった鉱山。 天和年間(1681-1683年)に発見された。当時は狼倉(おいぬくら)鉱山と呼ばれていた。1794年以降は御留山となっている。 明治20年(1887年)、古河市兵衛の経営になり、明治37年(1904年)、南に隣接する細地鉱山を三菱合資会社から譲り受け、併せて稼業された。 明治40年(1907年)頃に最盛期を迎えた。鉱石は牛や馬の背によって運搬していたが、小坂鉱山との間にケーブルが通じ、1日80トンもの鉱石を送った。また、細地鉱山との間に大通洞が完成し、坑内電車で結ばれた。 昭和17年(1942年)10月、帝国鉱業開発によって再開されるが、発展するまでには至らなかった。昭和29年(1954年)、古河鉱業のもと鉱山再開。 昭和39年(1964年)休山。 不老倉分校は明治18年(1885年)4月創立。明治32年(1899年)4月に尋常小学校になる。大正6年(1917年)の児童数は600名ほどであった昭和24年(1949年)5月廃校。 橋梁跡の他、山中に煉瓦遺構、コンクリート遺構が見られる。 付近に新不老倉鉱山・来満鉱山が所在した。新不老倉鉱山は不老倉鉱山の西に位置し、集落は安久谷川と板子沢の合流部付近を中心とした地域にあった。来満鉱山は不老倉鉱山の北に位置し、集落は上長沢の合流部付近からセンナ沢の合流部付近に亘った。

Fengokura Mine

Fengokura mine was a mine in Kazuno-shi, Akita prefecture. It was discovered during the Tenma years (1681-1883). At that time it was called the Hokuriku (Okurakura) mine. After 1794 it has become a mountain lodge. In 1887, he became a manager of Furukawa City Beef, and in 1904, inherited the southerly adjoining fine land mine from Mitsubishi Joint Stock Company, and was also operated together. It reached its peak in the period of Meiji 40 (1907). The ore was transported by cattle and horseback, but a cable was connected with Kosaka Mine and sent 80 tons of ore per day. In addition, Odori-dong was completed with the fine land mine, and it was tied with a mine in-between train. In October 1942 (1942), it was resumed by Imperial Mining Development, but it did not reach development. 1954 (1954), resuming mining under the Furukawa mining. Showa 39 (1964) closed season. Foun warehouse school founded in April 1885 (April 18). In 1894 (Meiji 32) it became a primary elementary school. The number of children in Taisho 6 (1917) was about 600. In 1949, it was abolished in May. In addition to the bridge trail, brick remains and concrete remains are seen in the mountains. New felder warehousing mine and Chihsan mine were located nearby. The new Fengokura mine is located in the west of the Fusochikura mine, and the village was in the area centered around the confluence of the Akutanigawa and Shikozawa. Chihsan mine is located in the north of the Fengokura mine, and the settlement ranged from the vicinity of the confluence of Kanagagawa to the vicinity of Sennazawa.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻