海老津炭鉱 | 廃墟検索

海老津炭鉱 (Ebitsu Tankō)

海老津炭鉱は福岡県遠賀郡岡垣町にあった炭鉱。 明治45年創業開始。大正12年、私設戸切小学校を開校。昭和30年2月に集団赤痢が発生、患者保菌者1326人、延べ1072人が収容された。1956年(昭和31年)5月閉山。 石炭は坑口から鹿児島本線海老津駅まで運炭線で運ばれていた。 地図位置は第五坑付近で、巻上台座土台らしい遺構がある。他に火薬庫跡らしい遺構が見られたが、2018年現在、太陽光発電設備が設置されており、解体されたらしい。他に運炭線の橋梁(レンガ造のアーチ橋)が残っている。

Hiezu coal mine

Eijin mine was a coal mine in Okagaki-machi, Fukuoka Prefecture. Establishment started in 1898. Inaugurated Taisho 12th year, opened a private Tottagh Elementary School. A group dysentery occurred in February 1953, and 1326 patients with patient carriers, 1072 people in total were accommodated. Closed mountain in May 1956 (Showa 31). Coal was brought from the wellhead to Kagoshima Main Line Eijitsu station by a coal wire. The map position is near the 5th pitcher, there is a temple like the hoist pedestal base. Another remnant that seems to be a pyrotechnic stock trace was seen, but as of 2018, photovoltaic power generation equipment was installed and it seems that it was disassembled. Besides the bridge of the coal wire (brick arch bridge) remains.

This tool is a tiny cache of Haikyo Info with English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and a haikyo map.