日炭高松炭鉱 | 廃墟検索

日炭高松炭鉱 (Nichi Sumi Takamatsu Tankō)

昭和9年7月、日本炭礦(日産コンツェルン)が三好鉱業と大君鉱業を買収し遠賀鉱業所とする。「日炭高松」と呼ばれた。 昭和10年11月、高松第二鉱の開削が始まる。関連施設が整備され、昭和12年2月、日本化学工業(株)に社名変更。 筑豊炭田では最大級の規模であった。昭和35年には人口が3万5000人を数えた。 昭和41年2月、高松第一鉱業所は閉山となった。 地図マーカーはおおよその地点。一部に煉瓦遺構等が残る。

Nippon Takamatsu Coal Mine

In July 1975, Nippon Coal Mine (Nissan Konzerung) acquired Miyoshi Mining and Daigo Mining to be a Toaga Mining Plant. It was called "Nikko Takamatsu." In November, 1955, the opening of Takamatsu Second Ore started. Relevant facility was established, changed its name to Nippon Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. in February, 1964. It was the largest scale in Chikuho coal field. In 1953 the population counted 35,000 people. In February 1972, Takamatsu Daiichi Mining Plant closed. Map marker is approximate location. Part of the brick remains and remains.

This tool is a tiny cache of Haikyo Info with English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and a haikyo map.