天道炭鉱 | 廃墟検索

天道炭鉱 (Tentō Tankō)

天道炭鉱は福岡県飯塚市にあった炭鉱。 昭和10年に野上炭鉱天道鉱業所として開坑。昭和12年4月頃、新東邦炭鉱株式会社に譲渡合併。昭和14年、再び野上鉱業株式会社に売却。昭和17年にはまた再び東邦炭鉱株式会社に譲渡。昭和20年5月、明治鉱業が東邦炭鉱を買収。昭和29年、大栄鉱業株式会社に譲渡、大栄鉱業株式会社大陣炭鉱となる。昭和40年閉山。 大将陣公園の頂上付近に大きな給水設備跡やコンクリート基礎跡が残り、他に煉瓦遺構などが点在している。また天道駅東側近くの林の中に運炭隧道坑口が残っている。

Tendou Coal Mine

Tenden coal mine was a coal mine in Iizuka-shi, Fukuoka prefecture. Opened as Nogami Coal Mine Tianjin Mining Plant in 1955. Merger with Shin Tongji Coal Mine Co., Ltd. around April 1942. Showa 14, again sold to Nogami Mining Co., Ltd. In 1951 we again transferred it to Toho Coal Mine Co., Ltd. In May 1980, Meiji Mining acquired Toho Coal Mine. In 1954, it was transferred to Daiei Mining Co., Ltd., Daiei Mining Co., Ltd. Daishin coal mine. Closed mountain in 1964. A large water supply equipment trace and a concrete foundation mark remain near the top of the general crown park, and other brick remains and others are scattered. There is also a lucky tunnel entrance in the forest near the east side of Tiandin Station.

This tool is a tiny cache of Haikyo Info with English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and a haikyo map.