鷲合森鉱山 | 廃墟検索

鷲合森鉱山 (Washi Gō Mori Kōzan)

鷲合森鉱山(わしあいもりこうざん)は岩手県和賀郡西和賀町にあった鉱山。 金・銀・銅・鉛・亜鉛・硫化鉄が採掘された。 明治37、8年頃に稼働。奥地のため輸送に問題があり大正14年に休山。同年、三菱鉱業株式会社が買収、昭和4年に索道が完成。昭和25年、三菱鉱業より金属部門が分離した太平鉱業株式会社の経営となる。昭和27年、三菱金属鉱業株式会社と改称。昭和29年トラック輸送道路が完成。昭和40年代にかけて最盛期を迎える。資源涸渇により昭和47年閉山。 鷲合森小学校があったらしい(昭和47年閉校)。 往時は学校や住宅の他、野球場や映画館もあり、建物が廊下でつながっていて冬季でも楽に移動できたという。 選鉱場の石垣や坑口跡、沈殿池などが残る。 付近にある見立の湯(見立温泉)は、元は鷲合森鉱山の鉱山事務所内にあり、建物が取り壊された後も湯船は元のものを使っているらしい。

Washimori mine

Washimori mine (Washimori Kozan) was a mine in Nishi Waga-cho, Iwate prefecture. Gold, silver, copper, lead, zinc and iron sulfide were mined. Worked around the Meiji era 37, 8. Because of the outback there was a problem in transportation and it was closed in Taisho in 2002. In the same year, Mitsubishi Mining Co., Ltd. bought, Cableway was completed in 1964. In 1951, Taihei Mining Co., Ltd., where the metal division was separated from Mitsubishi Mining, will be managed. In 1945, it was renamed Mitsubishi Mining & Smelting Co., Ltd. Showa 29 track transportation road completed. It is at its height during the Showa 40's. Closed mountain by Showa 47 due to resource depletion. It seems there was Washimori Elementary School (closed in Showa 47). In addition to schools and houses, there were also baseball stadiums and movie theaters in the past, the buildings were connected by a corridor and were able to move easily in winter. Ishigaki of the beneficiary site, marks of the wellhead, sedimentation pond, etc. remain. In the neighborhood there is a hot bath (Mitsui Onsen), originally located in the mining office of Washimori mine, and it seems that the bathtub is using the original one even after the building is torn down.

This tool is a tiny cache of Haikyo Info with English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and a haikyo map.