土畑鉱山 | 廃墟検索

土畑鉱山 (Do Hatake Kōzan)

土畑鉱山は、岩手県和賀郡西和賀町にあった鉱山。 1900(明治33)年、畑平鉱床が発見される。主に金、銀鉱が採掘されるが休山。1915(大正4)年、畑平鉱床の銅鉱床に逢着、銅鉱が採掘される。1916(大正5年)、田中鉱業株式会社が買収し事業拡張。1921(大正10)年、鷲の巣鉱山を合併した。 1933(昭和8)年、上の野鉱床を開発、出鉱を開始。1950(昭和25)年、上の野鉱床隣接の翁沢鉱山並びに鷲の巣鉱山付近の甲子鉱山を買収。 1976(昭和51)年、採掘中止。 畑平鉱区、鷹ノ巣鉱区があり、畑平鉱区では山肌にシックナーの大規模遺構などが残るのが対岸道路上からも確認できる。 現在も坑内排水から沈殿銅を採集する作業が行われている。

Tsuchihata mine

Tsuchihata mine was a mine in Nishi Waga-cho, Iwate prefecture. In 1900 (Meiji 33), the Udatai deposit was discovered. Mainly gold and silver ore are excavated but closed. In 1915 (Taisho 4), we encountered copper deposits in the Udatai deposit, mining copper ore. 1916 (Taisho 5th year), Tanaka Mining Co., Ltd. acquired and expanded business. In 1921 (Taisho 10), we merged the eagle nest mine. In 1933, developed the upper Ueno deposit, started mining. In 1950, acquired the Oezawa mine adjacent to the Ueno deposit and the Kosho mine near the eagle nest mine. In 1976 (Showa 51), mining was canceled. There are Hata Pingu Block and Takano no Oji Block, and it is confirmed from the opposite shore road that the large-scale remains of Thickner remain on the mountain skin in the Hirahara Block. Work to collect the precipitated copper from the mine drainage is still being conducted.

This tool is a tiny cache of Haikyo Info with English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and a haikyo map.