海軍航空隊出水基地 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

海軍航空隊出水基地 (Kaigun Kōkū Tai Shussui Kichi)

出水海軍航空隊基地は、鹿児島県出水市にあった旧日本軍基地。 出水基地は、1937(昭和12)年に飛行場の建設が始まり、1943(昭和18)年4月15日開隊。 1944(昭和19)年3月15日に、国分分遣隊を設置、同年8月15日国分分遣隊が独立して、国分海軍航空隊が開隊。 1945(昭和20)年2月11日、出水海軍航空隊は解隊、国分海軍航空隊が第一出水海軍航空隊と改称される。同年4月以降、出水基地から銀河隊等が進出し、約200名の特攻隊員が犠牲となった。 戦後一帯は「平和町」と命名され、飛行場跡は出水自動車教習所や出水ゴルフクラブ、第二航空隊跡は出水市立下水流小学校に転用されている。 記念碑のほか、地下壕、哨舎、プロペラが出水特攻碑公園に残されているほか、ボイラー室、特攻神社、掩体壕、赤煉瓦の気象観測所跡、滑走路跡が転用された道路が見られる。鹿島保育園敷地内には地下壕跡が残る。

Navy Air Force Outlet Base

The Destroyer Navy Air Corps Base was the former Japanese base station located in Iriyu City, Kagoshima Prefecture. Construction of the airport began in 1937 (Showa 12), and the opening party on April 15, 1943 (Showa 18). On March 15, 1944, a kotoni detachment corps was established, and on August 15 the same day, the kotoni detachment team became independent and Kokubu Navy Air Corps opened. On February 11, 1945 (Showa 20), the Destroyer Navy Air Corps was disbanded, the Kokubu Navy Air Corps was renamed the Daiichi Nanjyu Navy Air Corps. Since April of the same year, Galaxy Corps etc advanced from the floodwater base, and about 200 of the special officials were sacrificed. After World War II, the whole area is named "Peace Town", the airfield marks are diverted to the flood driving school and the water golf club, and the ruins of the 2nd air corps are diverted to the Izumi municipal sewerage primary school. In addition to the monument, underground pit, shrine, propeller are left in the flood control monument park as well as the boiler room, the special shrine shrine, the bodyshell, the red weather station meteorological observation site, and the road on which the runway trail is diverted It is seen. Underground drilling remains in the Kashima nursery school premises.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻