人形峠鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

人形峠鉱山 (Ningyō Tōge Kōzan)

人形峠鉱山は鳥取県東伯郡三朝町にあった鉱山。 1955年発見。日本で唯一、まとまった鉱量の見込めるウラン鉱として1958年~1963年に核燃料サイクル開発機構により採掘された。 1964年(昭和39年)に山元試験製錬所が建設され、ウランの採掘から精錬までの技術研究が行われた。ここで初めて製造した塩化ウラニルは茨城県の東海村の施設へ運ばれた。 1967年(昭和42年)に原子燃料公社は動力炉・核燃料開発事業団(動燃)となり、人形峠の施設は人形峠鉱業所となった。1978年(昭和53年)、鉱業所は人形峠事業所に改称。 1979年にアメリカで起きたスリーマイル島原子力発電所事故を契機に、ウランの国際的な取引価格は下落、経済的に国内でのウラン精製より輸入が安価とんり、人形峠でのウラン採掘は中止されることになった。 かつてのウラン坑道は一般公開され見学することもできる。 地図位置は「ウラン鉱床露頭発見の地」碑。

Ningyo Toge mine

The Ningyo Toge mine was a mine in Mikuza Town, Tottori Prefecture. Discovered in 1955. The only one in Japan was mined by the Nuclear Fuel Cycle Development Organization from 1958 to 1963 as a uranium ore, which can be expected to have an integrated amount of ore. Yamamoto test smelter was built in 1964 and technical research from uranium mining to refining was done. The uranyl chloride produced for the first time was brought to the facility in Tokai village in Ibaraki prefecture. In 1967 (Nuclear Fuel Corp.), the nuclear fuel corporation became a power reactor / nuclear fuel development project team (dynamic combustion), and the facility of Ningyo-toge became the Ningyo-toge mining site. In 1978 (1968), the mining site was renamed the Ningyo-toge business office. Upon the accident of the Three Mile Island nuclear power plant accident in the United States in 1979, uranium 's international trading price fell, economically imported from uranium refining in the country is cheap, imports of uranium at Ningyo - toge It was decided to be canceled. Former uranium tunnels are open to the public and can also be visited. The map position is a "monument of the site of uranium mining outcrop discovery".

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻