越知町立黒石小学校は高知県高岡郡越知町にあった学校。現在の越知町の中でも北東部にあたり、1954（昭和29）年に越知町に編入されるまでは旧吾川郡明治村であった地域に位置する。 明治から戦後にかけては学校の複雑な統廃合を繰り返した末、1949（昭和24）年に「榎佐古小学校」と「鎌井田小学校」が統合されて開校した。 1947（昭和24）年、二年にわたる村内学校統合の紛争の末、鎌井田、榎佐古の小学校を解消し黒石に新校舎建設を決定。その後建設中に暴風雨にあい裏山の崩壊によって校舎が倒壊。 1950（昭和25）年、吾川郡明治村鎌井田本村字黒石（当時）に校舎が完成し、「明治村立黒石小学校」として開校。 1954（昭和29）年、明治村の越知町編入により「越知町立黒石小学校」に改称。 1957（昭和32）年、教員住宅を建設。 1971（昭和46）年、トイレを新築、生乳給食を開始。 1972（昭和47）年、水道配管ポリエチレンパイプに取り換え。児童減で5学級に。 1973（昭和48）年、完全給食始まる 児童減により4学級に。 1975（昭和50）年、机、椅子等、全児童分を新調。児童減少により3学級に。 1976（昭和51）年、水源地に水槽を新設（60万円）学級定数により４学級に。 1977（昭和52）年、学校取り壊し、プレハブの仮校舎で授業、8月2日に地鎮祭。 1978（昭和53）年、新校舎完成（鉄筋コンクリート二階建て640㎡、総工費8727万5千円）、鎌井田地区からの通学路を舗装。 2006（平成18）年、越知小学校に統合され休校。 2017（平成25）年、廃校。
Ochi Town Kuroishi Elementary School is a school located in Ochi Town, Takaoka-gun, Kochi Prefecture. It is in the northeastern part of present-day Ochi-cho, and is located in an area that was formerly Meiji Village in Yodogawa-gun until it was incorporated into Ochi-cho in 1954 (Showa 29). From the Meiji period to the post-war period, the school was repeatedly integrated and abolished, and in 1949, “Sako Elementary School” and “Kamaida Elementary School” were merged and opened. In 1947 (Showa 24), after two years of disputes over the integration of village schools, the elementary schools of Kamida and Usako were dissolved and a new school building was decided to be built in Kuroishi. After the construction, the school building collapsed due to the storm and the collapse of Mt. Urayama. In 1950 (Showa 25), the school building was completed in Kuroishi (then), Kaida Honmura, Meiji-mura, Yodogawa-gun, and opened as “Meiji Village Kuroishi Elementary School”. In 1954 (Showa 29), the name was changed to “Koshiishi Elementary School” in Meiji Village. In 1957, a teacher's house was constructed. In 1971 (Showa 46), a new toilet was built and raw milk lunch started. In 1972, the water pipe was replaced with polyethylene pipe. The number of children is reduced to 5 classes. In 1973 (Showa 48), full school lunch started. In 1975 (Showa 50), all children's items such as desks and chairs were renewed. 3 classes due to a decrease in children. In 1976 (Showa 51), a water tank was newly established in the water source (600,000 yen). In 1977 (Showa 52), the school was demolished and taught at a prefabricated temporary school building. In 1978 (Showa 53), a new school building was completed (reinforced concrete, two stories, 640 square meters, total construction cost: 87,275,000 yen), and the school road from the Kaida area was paved. In 2006, it was integrated with Ochi Elementary School and closed. Closed in 2017.