白滝鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

白滝鉱山 (Shirataki Kōzan)

白滝鉱山は高知県土佐郡大川村にあった鉱山。銅山として栄えた。 1699年(元禄12年2月) 、本川銅山(大北川銅山)が土佐藩により開炭。閉坑と再開坑を繰り返す。。 1871年(明治4年)11月 に樅之木鉱山開坑。1887年(明治20年)9月に住友樅之木鉱業所開設。1894年(明治27年)11月、中久保鉱山休業。 1913年(大正2年)より宇都宮壮十郎が宇宝合名会社による諸鉱山の経営を行い近代化を推進、1915年(大正4年)1月には大北川藤ノ谷に最大出力120kwの自家用水力発電所が竣工。1916年(大正5年)に大北川、樅の木、大川、白滝、中蔵、喜多賀和、朝谷の7鉱山の統一通称名を「白滝鉱山」と定めた。 この頃に製錬に伴う煙害が問題となり大川での製錬が中止された。宇摩郡中之庄村具定(現・愛媛県四国中央市)まで21Kmの架空索道が敷設され、川之江港から船便で大分の精錬所に運ばれることになった。 1919年(大正8年3月)久原鉱業(日本鉱業を経て、現・JX金属)に譲渡。1972年(昭和47年)3月、閉山。 閉山後、選鉱場跡には鉱山資料館が建てられたがその後閉鎖。小学校跡には自然王国白滝の里(地図位置)が作られた。 浴場跡などの廃屋、トロッコ軌道跡なども見られる。

Shirataki mine

Shirataki mine was a mine in Okawa village, Tosa-gun, Kochi Prefecture. It flourished as a copper mine. In 1699 (Genroku in February of December), Honkawa Copper Mine (Ohikitagawa Copper Mountain) was coaled by Tosa clan. Repeat closing and resuming pits. . 1871 (Meiji 4) In November the opening of the Konoki mine. 1887 (Meiji 20) September opened Sumitomo Mukioki Mining Office. 1894 (Meiji 27) November, the Nakakubo mine closed. From 1913 (Taishō 2), Utsunomiya Soujuro conducted management of various mines by Ueba jointly-owned company and promoted modernization. In January 1915 (Taisho 4th year), in January 1945 the maximum output 120kw private The hydropower station is completed. In 1916 (Taisho 5th), the unified alias name of the Okinawa River, Taki Tree, Okawa, Shirataki, Nakazoro, Kishi Taka Kazu, Asakoya 7 mines was declared as "Shirataki mine." At this time smoke damage accompanying refining became a problem and smelting in Okawa was canceled. A fictitious cableway of 21 Km was laid to Mr. Nakanojo Village in Umama-gun (present · Ehime prefecture Shikoku Central City), and it was decided to be transported from Kawanoe Port to Oita refinery by sea. 1919 (March 18, 1988) Transferred to Kuhara mining (after Japan mining, now · JX Metal). Closed mountain in March of 1972 (Showa 47). After closing down, the mining museum was built at the site of the mining site, but it was closed thereafter. In the ruins of the elementary school, Village of Shirataki of natural kingdom (map position) was made. There are also abandoned houses such as ruins of bathrooms, trajectory tracks of trucks and the like.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻