東向鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

東向鉱山 (Kochimuki Kōzan)

東向鉱山(こちむきこうざん)は高知県高岡郡梼原町にあった鉱山。 金・銀・銅が採掘された。 1918(大正7)年7月、矢野鉱業により採掘権が設定。1927(昭和2)年,池邊光春の所有となり、1937(昭和12)年日本鉱業との協同経営。1946(昭和21)年、戦後の資材難により休山。 1948年(昭和23)年再び池邊光春のみの所有に、1952(昭和27年)川田幸一が買収、1953(昭和28)年に篠塚功と共同に、同年に開山整備完了となるも1954(昭和29)年頃再び休山。同年、小池登の所有に。1955(昭和30)年から園田正文も加わる。 1958(昭和33)年8月閉山(1954年とも)。 坑口跡がわずかに残るらしい。

Eastern mine

Eastern mine (Kozumaki Kozan) is a mine located in Kobaru-cho, Takaoka-gun, Kochi Prefecture. Gold, silver and copper were mined. The mining right was set by the Yano Mining in July 1918 (Taisho 7). In 1927 (Showa 2), it was owned by Ikumi Wako Spring and cooperative management with the Japanese mining industry in 1937 (Showa 12). 1946 (Showa 21), closed due to material difficulties after the war. 1948 (Showa 23) again owned only by Ikemi Hikari spring, Koichi Kawada acquired 1952 (Showa 27), in collaboration with Isao Shinozuka in 1953 (1953), the opening of the mountain will be completed in the same year 1954 Showa 29) It is closed again around the year. In the same year, owned by Koike Cli. Masafumi Sonoda joins from 1955 (Showa 30) year. Closed mountain (August 1958) August (1954 as well). It seems that there will be a few remnants of the well head.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻