対州鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

対州鉱山 (Tai Shū Kōzan)

対州鉱山(たいしゅうこうざん)は長崎県対馬市にあった鉱山。 674(白鳳3)年に初めて銀が採掘され朝廷に献上された、との記録が残る。江戸時代には対馬藩主宗家によって銀、鉛が採掘された。 1941年から東邦亜鉛(株)により亜鉛などが採掘され、1960年代には年間2万t以上を産出した。 南室港を積出港とし、鉛は広島県の竹原市契島、亜鉛は群馬県安中、硫化鉱は北九州市黒崎、銅は福島県小名浜へ送られた。 大規模な施設、住居などの他、付属の技術学園(対州鉱山学園)も開設された。 カドミウム汚染要観察地域に指定され、1973年10月閉山。 現在も東邦亜鉛株式会社対州鉱山管理事務所による鉱毒処理が継続されている。 山肌に大規模な施設が残り遠くからも確認できる。 対州鉱山学園には門柱と若嶽寮跡が残る。他に独身寮「若葉寮」、木造住居跡などが見られる。

Taishu mine

The municipal mine in Taishu (Musu-zousan) is a mine in Tsushima-shi, Nagasaki prefecture. There is a record that silver was mined for the first time in 674 (Hakuho 3) and presented to the courtroom. In the Edo era silver, lead was mined by Tsushima lords owner. Zinc and others were mined by Toho Zinc Corporation from 1941, and in the 1960s it produced more than 20,000 t annually. The port of Minamakamo was set as the shipping port, lead was Takeshima-shi, Takeshima, Hiroshima prefecture, zinc was Gunma Prefecture Annaka, sulfide ore was sent to Kitakyushu city Kurosaki, copper was sent to Onahama Fukushima prefecture. In addition to large-scale facilities and residences, the attached technical college (Shangzhou mining school) was also opened. It was designated as an observation area requiring cadmium contamination, closed in October 1973. Currently the mining process by Toho Zinc Corporation Taishu mine management office is continuing. A large-scale facility remains on the mountain skin and it can be confirmed from far away. The gate and the Wakakudori dormitory remains in the county mining school. Other dormitory 'Wakaba dorm', wooden residence traces etc are seen.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻