霞ヶ浦分院(鹿島海軍航空隊司令部庁舎) | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

霞ヶ浦分院(鹿島海軍航空隊司令部庁舎) (Kasumigaura Bun In)

鹿島海軍航空隊司令部庁舎は、旧日本軍の施設。「T大K分院」「TK分院」「TIS大学IF医院K分院」等として紹介されていることもある。 1938年、鹿島海軍航空隊司令部庁舎として設置。 1938年当初、霞ヶ浦航空隊安中水上隊と呼ばれた鹿島海軍航空隊は同年8月に改称。1945年5月5日に練習航空隊の指定を解除。その後、鹿島海軍航空隊北浦派遣隊と改称し、終戦を迎えた。 戦後、1946年に東京医科歯科大学霞ヶ浦分院として開院し、同時に敷地内に国立公害研究所が置かれる。1997年閉鎖。 機械警備が導入され厳重に警備されている。

Lake Kasumigaura (Kashima Navy Air Defense Command Headquarters Building)

The Kashima Navy Air Defense Command Headquarters building is a facility of the former Japanese army. There are cases sometimes introduced as "T large K branch office", "TK branch office", "TIS University IF office K branch", and so on. In 1938, it was established as the Kashima Navy Air Commander Headquarters. At the beginning of 1938, the Kashima Navy Air Corps called Kasumigaura Air Corps Annaka Water Supplies was renamed in August of the same year. On May 5, 1945, designation of practicing aircraft was canceled. After that, it was renamed the Kajima Navy Air Force Kitaura Temporary Corps and ended the war. After the war, in 1946, it was opened as Tokyo Medical and Dental University Lake Kasumigaura, and at the same time the National Pollution Research Institute was placed on the premises. Closed in 1997. Machine security has been introduced and strictly guarded.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻