岩鼻陸軍火薬製造所 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

岩鼻陸軍火薬製造所 (Iwahana Rikugun Kayaku Seizō Sho)

岩鼻陸軍火薬製造所は、群馬県高崎市岩鼻町にある旧帝国陸軍関連施設。「旧陸軍岩○火薬製造所」「T京第二陸軍造兵廠岩H製造所」等として紹介されていることもある。火薬類を生産、保管を行なっていた 1882(明治15)年11月に東京砲兵工廠岩鼻火薬製造所として開設、1917(大正6)年4月、火薬製造所と倉賀野駅との間に岩鼻軽便鉄道が設置される。1923(大正12)年4月に陸軍造兵廠火工廠岩鼻火薬製造所と改称、1940(昭和15)年4月には東京第二陸軍造兵廠岩鼻製造所となる。 終戦当時には、敷地面積32万5千坪、従業員数3,956人を擁したという。 戦後、日本火薬製造会社(日本化薬株式会社と改称)が民需生産工場への転用を申請、岩鼻作業所の開設に着手。敷地は日本化薬、群馬の森公園、日本原子力研究所に三分割された。 昭和40年代に入ると石炭産業が衰退、火薬類の消費量も減少したことから、1970(昭和45)年3月、日本化薬は火薬製造を山口県厚狭(現・山陽小野田市)に集約、岩鼻の火薬製造は幕を閉じた。以後、日本化薬は医薬品工場として利用している。 多くの建物が解体されたが、群馬の森公園内に爆風避けの土塁や建物・壁など一部遺構が残り、フェンスが設置され管理されている。「群馬の森」東側の散策路沿いおよび園内中央「あそびの広場」南側にコンクリート遺構、 園内東側「修景池」の奥に避難壕跡が見られる。また原子力研究所構内にも製造所の建物が残っているらしい。 公園内南側には「ダイナマイト発祥の地」の碑も見られる。

Iwanami Army Gunpowder Mfg.

Iwanami Army Gunpowder Mfg. Is a former imperial army related facility located in Iwanaso-cho, Takasaki-shi, Gumma Prefecture. It is sometimes introduced as "Old Army rock ○ Explosive Production Plant", "Second T Ar Army Army Arsenal Arsenal Rock H Laboratory." It opened as a Tokyo Artillery Arsenal Fireworks Plant in November 1882 (Meiji 15) who was producing and storing the explosives, and in April 1917 (Taisho 6), Iwana Nakagami A railroad is set up. In 1923 (Taisho 12) renamed the Army Army Soldier Fireworks Fireworks Plant, in April 1940, it became the Tokyo Army Army Army Army Army Iwaso Mfg. At the time of the end of the war, the site had an area of ​​325,500 pyong and 3,956 employees. After the war, Nippon Powder Manufacturing Company (renamed Nippon Kayaku Co., Ltd.) applied for diversion to civil-made production factory, and started to open Iwanori Works. The premises were divided into Nippon Kayaku, Gunma Forest Park, and Japan Atomic Energy Research Laboratory. Since the coal industry declined and the consumption of explosives also declined in the Showa 40's, Nippon Kayaku consolidated the manufacture of explosives in Atsugi Yamaguchi (now Sanyo Onoda-shi) in March 1970 , Iwanasu gunpowder manufacture closed the curtain. Since then, Nippon Kayaku is using it as a pharmaceutical factory. Many buildings were dismantled, but in the Gumma Forest park some earthquake, such as the windbreak avoidable base, buildings and walls, remained, and fences were installed and managed. Located along the walking road on the east side of the "Gumma Forest" and on the southern side of the park "Playing Plaza", evacuation trail marks are seen at the back of the "Oshijiekei" on the east side of the park. There seems to be a building in the manufacturing site also in the nuclear research institute. On the south side of the park there is also a monument of "the birthplace of dynamite."

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻