小串硫黄鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

小串硫黄鉱山 (Ogushi Iō Kōzan)

小串硫黄鉱山は、群馬県吾妻郡嬬恋村の廃鉱。長野県との県境近くに位置する。 大正5(1916)年、高井村大字牧湯沢滝沢地籍に硫黄の露頭が発見さ、大日本硫黄(株)が設立され高井鉱山として事業開始。東洋硫黄(株)に経営移譲された。大正9(1920)年には、高井鉱山から高山村の樋沢集落まで索道を架設している。 大正10(1921)年には硫黄資源が減少、大正12(1923)年に群馬県側に硫黄鉱床が発見されたことから、後の小串鉱山の位置へと鉱区を移した。 大正14(1925)年、高井鉱山から小串鉱山まで索道を延長し、硫黄の採掘を本格化する。 昭和4(1929)年7月、三井物産(株)が東洋硫黄(株)から小串鉱山を買収。事業は北海道硫黄(株)に移譲され、小串鉱業所として操業。 昭和12(1937)年11月11日、大規模な地すべりにより死者245名・負傷者32名・埋没35棟・焼失15棟という大惨事となる。 大戦中一時低迷するも戦後再興。昭和27(1952)年には須坂―万座線が開通しバスが運行開始、機械化が進み増産体制に入った。昭和28(1953)年、毛無隧道が完成。 昭和29(1954)年に硫黄の需要が減少するも、昭和30(1955)年からの高度経済成長期で増産。 昭和34(1959)年、県道万座線から小串鉱山までの車道8kmが開通。 昭和46(1971)年、閉山。昭和48(1973)年11月29日、北海道硫黄(株)解散。 鉄塔やトラック、トンネルなどの廃墟が残っている。積雪時には道路が閉鎖されるため、夏季以外はアクセス困難となる。

Kosushi sulfur mine

The Kokushi sulfur mine is abandoned in Tsumagoi village in Agatsuma-gun, Gumma Prefecture. Located near the prefecture border with Nagano prefecture. In Taisho 5 (1916), a sulfur outcrop was found in Takai Village Okami Maki Yuzawa Takizawa cadastre, Dainippon Sulfur Co., Ltd. was established and started as a Takai mine. Transferred to Toyo Sulfur Co., Ltd. In Taisho 9 (1920), a cableway is built from the Takai mine to the Higusawa village of Takayama village. As sulfur resources declined in Taisho 10 (1921), sulfur deposits were found in Gunma prefecture side in Taisho 12 (1923), the mining area was transferred to the position of the later Koshuki mine. In Taisho 14 (1925), extending the cableway from the Takai mine to the Koshukushi mine, full-scale sulfur mining. In July 1929, Mitsui & Co., Ltd. acquired the Koshukushi mine from Toyo Sulfur Co., Ltd. The project was handed over to Hokkaido Sulfur Co., Ltd. and operated as a Koshuki Mining Plant. On November 11, 1937, a large-scale landslide resulted in a catastrophe of 245 people dead, 32 injured, 35 buried, 15 burned down. Even though it is sluggish during the war, it is revival after the war. In the Showa 27 (1952) year, the Suzaka - Manza line opened and the bus started operating, mechanization advanced and entered the production increase system. In 1953, Hairless tunnel was completed. Although demand for sulfur declines in 1954, it increased production in the period of high economic growth since 1955. In Showa 34 (1959), the roadway 8 km from the Manzakuri Manza line to the Koshukushi mine opened. In the Showa 46 (1971), closed. On November 29, 1973, Sulfur Hokkaido dissolved. Ruins such as steel towers, trucks and tunnels are left. Since the road is closed at the time of snow cover, it becomes difficult to access except summer.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻