上信鉱山焼成炉(ロウ石山溶鉱炉 ) | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

上信鉱山焼成炉(ロウ石山溶鉱炉 ) (Ue Shin Kōzan Shōsei Ro)

上信鉱山焼成炉(ロウ石山溶鉱炉 )は群馬県吾妻郡嬬恋村にあるロウ石鉱山跡。 昭和15年、干俣の干川石蔵氏が炭窯造成中にロウ石の鉱脈を発見し、試験的に小規模な採掘が行われた。その後、軍需物資として重要視され、昭和18年に軍需産業の指定を受け、日窒鉱業が上信鉱山として採掘。昭和19年頃には250人ほどが動員された。 終戦を機に採掘は終了するが、昭和29年に光山電化上信鉱業所として再開発。専ら耐火煉瓦の資材として採掘し、日本鋼管会社などに出荷、活況を呈した。昭和32年には、高さ14メートル、直径4メートルの焼成炉を2基設置。 昭和38年(1963)に火災が発生、鉱山事務所や宿舎が焼失。鉱脈も尽きかけていていたため、これを機に上信鉱山は閉山した。 現在も山中に2基の焼成炉が残る。

Koshin Mining Firing Reactor (Row Ishiyama Blast Furnace)

Koshin Mining Firing Reactor (Law Ishiyama Blast Furnace) is a wax mine trace located in Tsumagoi village in Agatsuma gun, Gunma prefecture. In 1951, Mr. Ishikawa Higawa of the Nomata discovered the stone's vein during the coal kiln construction, and a small scale mining was carried out experimentally. After that, it was regarded as a military goods importance, in 1956, it was designated as a military industry and the Nikko Mine Industries mined as a Senboshi mine. Approximately 250 people were mobilized around 1954. Although the mining is finished with the end of the war, in 1952, it was redeveloped as Mitsuyama electrification Shinbun mining site. It was dedicated exclusively as a material for fire bricks, shipped to Nippon Steel Corporation etc. It was booming. In 1952, two sintering furnaces with a height of 14 meters and a diameter of 4 meters were installed. A fire broke out in 1963, the mining office and lodging were burned down. As the vein was running out, the Shimonin mine closed down on this occasion. Two burning furnaces remain in the mountain.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻