萬世大路・大滝宿(国道13号線旧道、万世大路、栗子隧道) | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

萬世大路・大滝宿(国道13号線旧道、万世大路、栗子隧道) (Yorozu Sedai Ro Ōtaki Yado)

萬世大路(ばんせいたいろ)とは国道13号の愛称であるが、ここでは福島県と山形県を結ぶ国道13号線旧道をさす。 1876年(明治9年)、当時としては異例の大規模工事として着工された。途中には苅安、栗子山、二ツ小屋の3本の隧道を含んでいたが、中でも県境に掘られた栗子山隧道は866mという当時としては考えられないような長大な隧道であり、地盤の固さとあいまって難工事となったが、奇跡的にも1名の死者も出さず日本最長の隧道として完成した。 1881年(明治14年)の開通式の際、これに参加した明治天皇により、「萬世ノ永キニ渡リ人々ニ愛サレル道トナレ」という願いを込めて萬世大路と命名された。 1933年(昭和8年)から車道化改修工事が開始された。栗子山隧道も改修され、隧道名も栗子隧道と改称された。 1966年(昭和41年)5月に現在の栗子道路が開通し、県境付近が付替となった。その後も改築工事がすすめられ、1970年(昭和45年)に福島市内の信夫山トンネルを含む区間が開通して、全線の付け替えが完了した。 1972年(昭和47年)、廃止区間にあった栗子隧道が落盤により閉塞した。 この萬世大路の宿場町として栄えたのが大滝宿である。1877年、萬世大路建設の拠点として入植が始まり、その後は宿場町となった。次第に役目が薄れ、炭焼き集落となったが、1979年に廃村。現在は茶店などができて、観光地化しようという動きもある。

Osaka Odori · Otaki-juku (old road of national Highway No. 13, Manji great road, Kuriko Tsubo)

The Big Da Road (Banshi Daitoro) is the nickname for Route 13, but here it refers to the old road of Route 13 connecting Fukushima Prefecture and Yamagata Prefecture. In 1876 (Meiji 9), it was constructed as an extraordinary large-scale construction at that time. On the way there were three tunnels of Karian, Kurikoyama and Ninzukuya, but the Kurikozan Tunway which was dug in the prefecture border was a long and long tunnel which can not be considered as then 866 m, Although it became difficult construction together with firmness, it was completed as Japan 's longest tunnel with no miraculous one death. In the opening ceremony of 1881 (Meiji 14), by the Emperor Meiji who participated in this, it was named the Big Way Great Road with the wish of "Tanari of the Banzeno Yonaga Kini" People 's love Salare Toneare. From 1933 (Showa 8 years) repair work for roadway was started. The Kurikozan Tunway was also renovated, and the name of the tunnel was also renamed Kuriko Tunjo. The present Kuriko road opened in May 1966 (Showa 41), and the vicinity of the prefectural border was changed. After that, the renovation work was recommended, and in 1970 (Showa 45) the section including the Nobuyama tunnel in Fukushima City was opened and the replacement of all the lines was completed. In 1972 (Showa 47), the Kuriko Tunnel which was in the abolition section was blocked by the falling table. It is Otaki-juku that prospered as the town of this great road. In 1877, settlement began as a base for construction of the Great Wu Road, after that it became a post office town. The role gradually faded and became a char-baked settlement, but in 1979 it was a village. There is now a movement to make tea shops, etc., and to tourist attractions.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻