磐城炭礦軌道線 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

磐城炭礦軌道線 (Iwaki Sumi 礦 Kidōsen)

磐城炭礦軌道線(いわきたんこうきどうせん)は福島県いわき市(旧・石城郡湯本町および小名浜町)の石城郡湯本町と小名浜町を結んでいた鉄道路線(軽便鉄道・軌道線)。磐城炭礦(現在の常磐興産)が運営していた。当初は常磐炭田で採掘された石炭を船舶で輸送するため山元から小名浜港まで敷設された専用軌道であったが、1897年日本鉄道磐城線(現在の常磐線)の開通により石炭は山元から鉄道により運ばれるようになった。そのため、湯本 - 小名浜間の営業の特許をとり、旅客輸送を主体とした馬車軌道として生まれ変わった。 1905年(明治38年)7月19日 開業 (9.7km)。1944年(昭和19年)6月5日 全線 (9.0km) 廃止。三函隧道などの遺構が残る。 常磐炭鉱専用鉄道小野田線は明治30年(1897)2月22日に磐城炭礦の専用線として開通(軌間1067mm、延長2.9km)。昭和44年(1969)12月1日廃止 。長倉停留所付近に大規模な炭鉱遺構が残る。道路に転用された宝海隧道も見られる。 常磐炭鉱専用鉄道日渡線は明治42年(1909)5月31日に入山採炭(株)の専用線として開通(軌間1067mm、延長0.76km )。昭和42年(1967)6月30日廃止。 常磐炭鉱専用鉄道向田線は大正7年(1918年)05月13日に湯本駅~湯本町湯本字辰ノ口で開通(延長9㎞)。昭和51年(1976年)09月15日廃止。

Iwaki Charcoal orbit line

The Iwaki charcoal orbit line (Iwaki Tanbokido Line) is a railway line (light railway track, orbit line) connecting Ishiro-machi Yumoto-cho and Ishiro-machi of Iwaki City (Oshimagi-gun, Okinawa-gun, Okinawa-gun) in Fukushima Prefecture. It was managed by Iwaki Charbon Dragon (now Hotanuma Kosan). Originally a dedicated orbit laid from Yamamoto to Onahama Port in order to ship coal mined by Joban coal field, but by the opening of the Nippon Railway Iwaki Line (present Joban line) in 1897, coal was transported from Yamamoto to the railway It came to be carried by. Therefore, taking a patent on sales between Yumoto and Onahama, it has been reborn as a horse-drawn carriage with passenger transport as its main body. 1905 (Meiji 38) July 19 opening business (9.7km). 1944 (Showa 19) June 5 All lines (9.0 km) abolished. Remains of Mikako Tunnel etc. remain. The Onoda Line dedicated to the Joban coal mine opened as a private line of Iwaki charcoal on February 22, 1897 (1897) (girder 1067 mm, extension 2.9 km). Abolished on December 1, 1969 (Showa 44). Large scale coal mine remains in the vicinity of Nagakura Stop. You can also see Baohai Tunnel that was diverted to the road. The Joban coal mine dedicated railway line Nikita opened as a leased line of Iriyama Coal Drying Co., Ltd. on May 31, 1909 (1909), with a length of 1067 mm, an extension of 0.76 km. Abolition on June 30, 1967 (1967). The Tokaido coal mine dedicated Railway Mukuda Line was opened at Yumoto Station ~ Yumoto Town Yumoto Tsunnoguchi on May 13th in Taisho 7 (1918) (extended 9 km). 1956 (1976) abolished on September 15th.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻