八茎鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

八茎鉱山 (Hachi Kuki Kōzan)

八茎鉱山(やぐきこうざん)は福島県いわき市四倉町の鉱山。銅・鉄・タングステン・マンガンおよび石灰石の採掘されてきたスカルン鉱床である。 発見は和銅年間(708年 - 714年)とも明徳2年(1391年)とも言われる。 明治になっても個人経営として採掘が継続されていたが、1906年(明治39年)7月に、ドイツ人の経営する輸入商社オット・ライメールス商会と、鉱山事業者の西村準三郎の共同出資により八茎鉱山合資会社が設立され同社の経営となった。鉱石の採掘と同時にズリとして大量の石灰石を産出された。 1907年6月に軽便鉄道(軌間610mm)が完成。工場と鉱山および中間地点の玉山鉱泉を繋いだ。当初は馬が牽引する馬車鉄道であったが、1913年(大正2年)12月に蒸気機関車が導入された。1910年(明治43年)9月に玉山鉱泉と鉱山を結ぶ索道が完成。1952年(昭和27年)12月31日、軽便鉄道廃止。1958年(昭和23年)に軌間を1067mmに改修され専用鉄道に改められた上、運行が再開されたが、1982年(昭和57年)に廃止。 1926年(大正15年)、八茎鉱山は磐城セメントに合併し、鉱山の経営権は磐城セメントに移った。 1954年(昭和29年)に鉱山の経営権が磐城セメントから日鉄鉱業に譲渡される。 1978年(昭和53年)、日鉄鉱業から八茎鉱山株式会社から分離され、同社に経営権が移行。1983年(昭和58年)に、八茎鉱山株式会社から新八茎鉱山株式会社に再び経営権が移行。 鉱山事務所や選鉱場、採鉱場など、八茎鉱山としての大規模な遺構があったが、2010年から2011年にほぼ解体された。

Gigantic mine

Rachiso mine is a mine in Shikura-cho, Iwaki-shi, Fukushima prefecture. It is a mining skarn deposit of copper, iron, tungsten, manganese and limestone. The discovery is also said to be Ming Dynasty 2 (1391) for the Brazilian Year (708 - 714). Even in the Meiji period, mining was continued as private management, but in 1906 (Meiji 39) in July, a joint investment by Otto Laimers Inc., a German imported trading company, and mining business, Shizaburo Nishimura Yushi mine joint-stock company was established and managed by the company. A large amount of limestone was produced as slippery at the same time as ore mining. A light railroad (track 610 mm) was completed in June 1907. We connected plant and mine and Yushan spa of intermediate point. Initially it was a horse-drawn carriage train pulled by a horse, but steam locomotives were introduced in December 1913 (Taisho 2nd year). In 1910 (Meiji 43) In September the cableway connecting the Yushan spa and the mine was completed. December 31, 1952 (Showa 27) abolished the light railway. In 1958 (Showa 23rd) the gauge was refurbished to 1067 mm, changed to a dedicated railway, and the operation resumed, but it was abolished in 1982 (Showa 57). In 1926 (Taisho 15th year), the Yashima mine merged with Iwaki Cement, and the management rights of the mine moved to Iwaki Cement. In 1954 (1954) the management rights of the mine were transferred from Iwaki Cement to Nittetsu Mining. In 1978 (Showa 53), it was separated from Nissei Mining Co., Ltd. from Yashima Mining Co., Ltd., and management rights transferred to the company. In 1983 (1983), the management rights again transferred from Yushima Mining Co., Ltd. to Shinkosha Mining Co., Ltd. There was a large-scale remnant as a icy stone mine, mining office, mining site, mining site, etc, but it was almost dismantled from 2010 to 2011.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻