八総鉱山(八総鉱山小学校) | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

八総鉱山(八総鉱山小学校) (Yasō Kōzan)

八総鉱山(やそうこうざん)は福島県南会津郡の田島町および舘岩村(現南会津町)にあった鉱山。 銅・鉛・亜鉛・硫化鉄を産出した。 江戸時代末期に採掘が始まり、明治期に古河財閥創始者の古河市兵衛が鉱業権を取得したが本格開発に着手することはなかった。以後断続的に採掘が行われ、終戦後の1949年(昭和24年)、住友金属鉱山が買収して翌年に開発に着手、旧舘岩村側の旧八総鉱山と旧田島町側の旧滝ノ原鉱山を通洞坑で結び、旧田島町側に選鉱場を設けた。その後、主として銅山として経営され、ほかに鉛、亜鉛、硫化鉄を産出した。 最盛期は1956年(昭和31年)から1961年(昭和36年)までで、この期間の年間平均生産粗鉱量は約16万トンに達した。この時期の従業員は500名以上であり、家族を含めると約2,300名が居住し、田島町立八総鉱山小学校が設置されるほどに栄えた。1970年(昭和45年)7月に終掘し、9月に閉山した。その翌年、小学校も廃校となった。 現在、現地には、選鉱場跡地に稼動中の中和処理場があり、通洞坑跡、鉱滓沈殿池跡、選鉱機械の基礎コンクリート跡等が残る。コンクリート擁壁で整備された採鉱用の道路は、荒海山への登山道に利用されている。 八総鉱山小学校跡地は会津高原オートキャンプ場、後にあらかい健康キャンプ村として活用されているが、2011年末に一部を除いて解体された。

Hachijo Mine (Hachijo Mine Elementary School)

The Hachijo mine (or so) is a mine located in Tajima Town in Minamiizu-gun, Fukushima Prefecture and Tateiwa Village (now Minami-Aizu Town). It produced copper, lead, zinc and iron sulfide. Mining began at the end of the Edo period, and Furukawa Ichibei, the founder of the Furukawa Zaibatsu acquired the mining right in the Meiji Period, but never started full-scale development. Mining was carried out intermittently thereafter, after 1949 (Showa 24) after the end of the war, Sumitomo Metal Mine acquired it and started development the following year, the former Hakusa mine on the side of the former Tateyama village and the former waterfall on the former Tajima Town side We joined the Nohara mine with a tunnel, and established a mining site on the side of the former Tajima Town. After that, it was mainly operated as a copper mine, and also produced lead, zinc and iron sulfide. The peak period was from 1956 (Showa 31) to 1961 (Showa 36), and the annual average production crude ore in this period reached approximately 160,000 tons. At this time, there were more than 500 employees, including 2,300 families residing, flourished enough to establish the Tajima Town Municipal Hachijo Mine Elementary School. It died in July 1970 (Showa 45) and closed in September. The following year, elementary school also became a school. Currently, the site has a neutralization treatment plant in operation on the site of the selection site, and there are remains of tunnel vestiges, sludge settlement pond marks, foundation concrete traces of the concentrator and the like. Roads for mining prepared by concrete retaining walls are used for climbing roads to Arakiyama. The site of the Hachijo Mine Elementary School was used as the Aizu Highland Auto Campground and later used as a health camp village, but it was dismantled except for some at the end of 2011.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻