敦賀港線(北陸本線貨物支線) | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

敦賀港線(北陸本線貨物支線) (Tsurugaminato Sen)

敦賀港線は福井県敦賀市にあった北陸本線の貨物支線。敦賀駅と敦賀港駅のあいだ2.7kmを結んでいた。 1882(明治15)年に開業。敦賀港は当初は金ヶ崎駅(かねがさきえき)として開業している。 1912(明治45)年に敦賀港とウラジオストクを結ぶ客船に連絡する「欧亜国際連絡列車」の運行が開始され、大陸への玄関口となった。 1917(大正6)年にロシア革命が始まると、ロシアの芸術家などが多数、亡命のため敦賀港へ上陸した。また、第二次世界大戦中には、ナチスドイツの迫害から逃れるユダヤ人難民も、敦賀港から日本へ上陸している。 1919(大正8)年に金ヶ崎駅から敦賀港駅に改称。 敦賀港自体は現在も重要な物流拠点となっているが、発送量の減少にともない2009(平成21)年に貨物列車の運行が休止。2019(平成31)年4月1日に廃止された。 分岐点付近の廃線跡はレールが撤去され、北陸新幹線の敦賀延伸に向けた工事用地として使用されている。敦賀港駅付近にはレール跡が残り、観光資源として活用する計画も進目られているという。 また、旧敦賀港駅ランプ小屋の煉瓦建築が誓法山金前寺の駐車場脇に残されている。1882年(明治15年)頃に建てられ、列車の灯火に使用されるカンテラの燃料を保管する油庫として使用されていた。

Tsuruga Port Line (Hokuriku Main Line Cargo Branch Line)

The Tsuruga Port Line is a cargo branch of the Hokuriku Main Line in Tsuruga City, Fukui Prefecture. It connected 2.7km between Tsuruga Station and Tsuruga Port Station. Opened in 1882 (Meiji 15). Tsuruga Port initially opened as Kanegasaki Station. In 1912 (Meiji 45), the "Europe-Asia International Connecting Train" started operating, connecting passenger ships between Tsuruga Port and Vladivostok, and became the gateway to the continent. When the Russian Revolution began in 1917, many Russian artists and others landed in Tsuruga Port for asylum. During World War II, Jewish refugees fleeing Nazi German persecution also landed in Japan from Tsuruga Port. Renamed from Kanegasaki Station to Tsuruga Port Station in 1919. Tsuruga Port itself is still an important logistics base, but freight train operation was suspended in 2009 due to a decrease in shipping volume. It was abolished on April 1, 2019 (Heisei 31). The rails were removed from the trace of the abandoned line near the junction, and it has been used as a construction site for the Tsuruga extension of the Hokuriku Shinkansen. Rail traces remain around Tsuruga Port Station, and plans to use it as a tourist resource are reportedly being made. In addition, the brick building of the old Tsuruga Port Station lamp hut is left beside the parking lot of Shohoyama Kinzenji Temple. It was built around 1882 (Meiji 15) and was used as an oil depot to store Cantera fuel used for train lights.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻