浦賀船渠(浦賀ドック) | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

浦賀船渠(浦賀ドック) (Uraga Senkyo)

浦賀船渠(うらがせんきょ)は横須賀市浦賀地区にあった造船所。通称浦賀ドック。 浦賀での造船の歴史は1853年(嘉永6年)のペリー来航までさかのぼる。この時幕府は大船建造禁止令を解いて浦賀造船所を設置、直ちに軍艦の建造を始め7か月を掛けて 国産初の洋式軍艦「鳳凰丸」を建造された幕府の浦賀造船所に始まる。1876年(明治9年)に閉鎖されるが、1897年(明治30年)に浦賀船渠が設立され、かつての浦賀造船所と同じ場所に工場が建設された。戦前は多くの駆逐艦などの艦艇が建造され、戦後も自衛艦艇建造が続けられた。米空母ミッドウェイの大規模改修、日本丸建造なども行われた。青函連絡船「翔鳳丸」「飛鸞丸」もここで作られた。 工場集約のため2003年(平成15年)に閉鎖された。 管理されており、通常中に入ることはできないが、イベント等で一般公開されることもある。

Uraga dock (Uraga dock)

The Uraga pond was the shipyard in Yokosuka city Uraga district. Known Uraga Dock. The history of shipbuilding in Uraga dates back to Perry's arrival in 1853 (Yoshinaga 6). At this time the shogunate established the Uraga shipbuilder after solving the ban on construction of the Oboe, started the construction of a warship ship immediately, started the Uraga Shipyard of the shogunate, which was built the first Japanese western warship "Phoenix Maru" for seven months. It was closed in 1876 (Meiji 9), but Uraga dock was established in 1897 (Meiji 30), and a factory was built in the same place as the former Uraga Shipyard. Many destroyers and other ships were built before the war, and self-defense vessels were built after the war. Large-scale refurbishment of US aircraft carrier Midway, Nihon Maru construction etc. were also conducted. The Blue Box Liaison Ship "Sho Feng Maru" "Furin Maru" was also made here. It was shut down in 2003 (Heisei 15) to consolidate the factory. It is managed and usually can not enter inside, but it may be open to the public in the event etc.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻