根岸競馬場 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

根岸競馬場 (Negishi Keiba Jō)

根岸競馬場は、神奈川県横浜市中区にある競馬場跡。根岸森林公園の中に位置している。「横浜競馬場」とも呼ばれる。 1866年外国人居留地における娯楽施設として建設。 アメリカ人建築家J・H・モーガンによって設計され、1929年に竣工した一等馬見所と二等馬見所の2つの観客スタンド、および下見所(パドック)は、馬場よりも遅れて1981年に接収解除されたが、二等馬見所と下見所が1988年に老朽化のため解体された。 横浜競馬場の遺構として唯一現存する一等馬見所は2009年に経済産業省によって近代化産業遺産に認定されたが、本格的な修復は返還以来施されておらず、事実上の放置状態である。2012年現在も侵入防止のために設けられたフェンスに囲われたままであり、具体的な修復・保存は計画されていない。

Negishi Racecourse

Negishi Racecourse is a race track race located in Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture. It is located in Negishi Forest Park. Also called 'Yokohama Racecourse'. Constructed as an amusement facility in the foreign settlement in 1866. Designed by American architect J · H · Morgan, the first horse stand and the second equality stand completed in 1929, two audience stands, and the preliminary inspection room (paddock) were transferred later than Baba in 1981 Although it was lifted, the second equality observation point and the preliminary observatory were dismantled in 1988 for aging. The first horse riding surviving as the only remains of the Yokohama Racecourse was approved as a modernized industrial heritage by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry in 2009, but full-scale restoration has not been applied since returning, is there. It remains enclosed by fences established for the prevention of invasion as of 2012, and concrete restoration / preservation is not planned.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻