尾小屋鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

尾小屋鉱山 (Ogoya Kōzan)

尾小屋鉱山(おごやこうざん)は石川県小松市尾小屋町(旧・能美郡西尾村)にあった鉱山。大谷鉱山、金平鉱山とも呼ばれる。 金・銀・銅・亜鉛・鉛・硫化鉄が採掘された。 1682年頃発見。かつては金山であったが、品質が悪く、1886年(明治19年)に銅鉱石の新鉱脈が発見され、銅鉱山として栄える。日本鉱業から北陸鉱山に経営が移り、1971年(昭和46年)12月閉山。 現在は旧尾小屋鉱山跡に石川県立の「尾小屋鉱山資料館」が設けられており鉱山関連資料などが、併設の小松市立「ポッポ汽車記念館」には鉱山鉄道として敷設された尾小屋鉄道の保存車などが、保存・陳列されている。

Omailya Mine

Omiya mine (Ogya Kozan) is a mine located in Omakiya Town (formerly Nomi gun Nishio village) Komatsu city, Ishikawa prefecture. Otani mine, also called Kinpei mine. Gold, silver, copper, zinc, lead and iron sulfide were mined. Discovered around 1682. Once used to be Jinshan, the quality was poor, a new ore copper ore was discovered in 1886 (Meiji 19), prospering as a copper mine. Management moved from Japan mining to Hokuriku mine, closed in December 1971 (December 1971). Currently the Ishikawa Prefectural Ishikawa Prefectural Mushroom Oshio Mine Museum is set up at the old Omio Ore mine site, and mine related materials, etc. are located in the Komatsu municipal "Poppo Automobile Memorial Hall", which is located at the same time, the Ome Railway Railroad which was laid as a mining railroad Storage cars, etc. are being preserved and displayed.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻