尾小屋鉄道 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

尾小屋鉄道 (Ogoya Tetsudō)

尾小屋鉄道(おごやてつどう)は、石川県小松市の新小松駅から同市尾小屋駅までを結んでいた軽便鉄道である。 尾小屋鉱山は、17世紀末 - 18世紀初頭に金山として開発された鉱山だが、その後廃鉱となっていた。明治時代になってから銅山として改めて注目され、細々とした採掘の末、1886年(明治19年)の新鉱脈の発見から大きく発展した。閉山は1971年(昭和46年)。 尾小屋鉄道は、この尾小屋鉱山の鉱山鉄道として1919年(大正8年)から1920年(大正9年)にかけて開通した。全線非電化で762mm軌間を採用した軽便鉄道であった。廃止は1977年(昭和52年)。遊覧用に作られた西武山口線を除くと、旅客営業を行う非電化の軽便鉄道としては日本国内で最後まで残った路線であり、廃止の際には注目を集めた。 なお、当鉄道を経営していた尾小屋鉄道株式会社は、鉄道廃止後小松バス株式会社と社名を変更し、存続している。 地図は倉谷口駅跡近くにある倉谷口隧道。

Omail Railway

The Omail Railway (Ogatsu Tetsudo) is a light railway linking Shin Komatsu station in Komatsu City, Ishikawa Prefecture, to Oshio Ooya station. Omailya mine was a mine developed as Jinshan at the end of the 17th century - the beginning of the 18th century, but it was subsequently abandoned. Since the Meiji era it became attractive again as a copper mine, after extensive mining, it developed greatly from the discovery of the new vein in 1886 (Meiji 19). Closing mountain was 1971 (Showa 46 years). The Omail Railway was opened as a mining railroad for this Omioya mine from 1919 (Taisho 8th) to 1920 (Taisho 9th year). It was a light railway which adopted the 762 mm track in all-wire non-electrification. Abolition was 1977 (Showa 52). Except for the Seibu Yamaguchi line made for the excursion, it was a non-electrified light railway that carries out passenger sales and remained to the very end in Japan and attracted attention in abolition. The Omail Railway Co., Ltd., which operated the railway, has changed its name to Komatsu Bus Co., Ltd. after abolishing the railway, and has survived. Kura Taniguchi Tunway which is near the Kura Taniguchi station mark on the map.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻