山鹿温泉鉄道 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

山鹿温泉鉄道 (Yamaga Onsen Tetsudō)

山鹿温泉鉄道(やまがおんせんてつどう)は、かつて熊本県植木町(現・熊本市)の植木駅と同県山鹿市の山鹿駅の間を通っていた鉄道路線。 1915年(大正4年)11月28日鹿本軌道の名で会社設立、1917年(大正6年)12月22日植木 - 肥後豊田間を開業。1965年(昭和40年)2月4日全線廃止。 廃線跡は県に譲渡され、自転車道(熊本県道330号熊本山鹿自転車道線、愛称名「ゆうかファミリーロード」)として整備された。なお、2000年の時点で植木町、肥後豊田と終点の山鹿の3駅の駅舎が残存していたが、2012年までに植木町、山鹿両駅は解体された。

Yamaga Onsen Railway

The Yamaga Onsen Railway (Yamagata Tensetsu-tsudo) was a railway route that passed between Ueki station of Ukimoto prefecture (now · Kumamoto city) and Yamaga station of Yamaga-shi prefecture. 1915 (Taisho 4 year) November 28 Company established under the name of Kanemoto Orbit, December 22, 1917 (Taisho 6th year) Planting - opening Higo Toyoda. 1965 (Showa 40) February 4 abolished the whole line. The waste line trace was transferred to the prefecture and it was maintained as a bicycle path (Kumamoto prefecture road No. 330 Kumamoto Yamaga bicycle road line, nickname "Yuuka Family Road"). As of 2000, station buildings of Ueki-machi, Higo Toyota and Yamaga at the end point remained, but by 2012 the Ueki-machi and Yamaga stations were dismantled.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻