八日市飛行場 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

八日市飛行場 (Yōkaichi Hikōjō)

八日市飛行場(ようかいちひこうじょう)は、かつて滋賀県神崎郡八日市町沖野ヶ原(現・東近江市沖野)にあった大日本帝国陸軍の飛行場。民間飛行場発祥の地である。 1914年に荻田常三郎の発案により造成。1922年に八日市飛行場に名称を変更し、陸軍航空第3大隊(後に飛行第3連隊、飛行第3戦隊と改称)により使用される。 終戦後、飛行場は米軍に引き渡され、飛行機は焼却処分された。飛行場用地は一部を元の地主に返還して、残りは外地からの引揚者に農地として払い下げた。 掩体壕跡が残る。

Yokkaichi Aerodrome

Yokkaichi airfield (Yokaichi airfield) is an airfield of the Japan Empire Army, which was once located in Okinogahara Okinogahara in Yokkaichi-cho, Kanzaki-gun, Shiga Prefecture (now · Omi City Okino). It is the birthplace of a commercial airfield. Established in 1914 by the idea of ​​Tsubasaro Ogita. It was renamed to Yokkaichi airfield in 1922, and it is used by Army Air 3rd Battalion (later renamed as Flight No. 3, Flight No. 3 Squadron). After the end of the war, the airport was handed over to the US military and the plane was incinerated. The airport site was partly returned to the original landowner, and the rest was paid as a farmland to a lifter from the outside. Bottom ditch remains.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻