足立区立五反野小学校 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

足立区立五反野小学校 (Adachi Kuritsu Go Han No Shōgakkō)

足立区立五反野小学校は東京都足立区あった小学校。 1952年(昭和27年)3月1日、近くにあった足立区立千寿第五小学校と足立区立弘道小学校の生徒を分けるために開校。戦争後に疎開先から戻った人々や戦地からのひきあげ者によって人口が急増、両校が生徒数1500人を超えるマンモス校となっていたためだった。 1968年(昭和43年)4月1日、弱視教室設置。 2004年(平成16年)4月1日、日本初のコミュニティ・スクールに指定される。 2013年(平成25年)3月25日、閉校。足立区立千寿第五小学校と合併し五反野小学校敷地内に足立区立足立小学校が開校した。

Adachi Ward Five Antiary Elementary School

Adachi Ward Five Anti primary school was Adachi-ku, Tokyo Elementary school. 1952 (Showa 27) On March 1, it opened to separate students from Adachi Ward Senju Fifth Elementary School and Adachi Ward Hiromichi Elementary School. It was because the population rapidly increased due to people who returned from the evacuation destination after the war and those who gathered from the battlefield and both schools were Mammoth schools with more than 1,500 students. 1968 (Showa 43) April 1, weak vision classroom established. In 2004 (Heisei 16) April 1, it will be designated as the first community school in Japan. Closed 2013 (Heisei 20) 25th March. Adachi Ward Senju Fifth Elementary School merged with Adachi Ward Adachi Elementary School in Gotanda Elementary School grounds.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻