九段下ビル | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

九段下ビル (Kudanshita Biru)

九段下ビルは、東京都千代田区神田神保町3丁目にある老ビル。旧称は今川小路共同建築。 南省吾が設計し、関東大震災の復興助成を受けて1927年に竣工した耐火建築の店舗併用住宅。同潤会アパート・復興小学校・聖橋などと並び、震災後の東京のランドマークになった。鉄筋コンクリート造の中規模ビルディングで、1階は路面店舗、2階には商店主の居宅、3階は貸事務所という配置であった。屋上付帯設備を含め地上4階建てで、磁器タイル仕上げとなっていた。これは、当時の小規模ビルディングの特徴をよく伝えている。 一部現役ながら外観的には廃墟的雰囲気があり、廃墟ファンにも愛されてきた。 2012年1月解体。

Kudanshita Building

Kudanshita Building is an old building located in 3-chome Kanda Jimbocho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo. The former name is Imagawa Koji joint construction. Residential building with refractory architecture designed by Minami Shogo, completed in 1927 under the auspices of the Great Kanto Earthquake disaster reconstruction. Along with Jojunkai Apartment · Reconstruction Elementary School · Bridge, etc., it became landmark of Tokyo after the disaster. In a medium-sized building of reinforced concrete, the arrangement was a road store on the first floor, a residence of a shopkeeper on the second floor, and a rental office on the third floor. It was 4 floors above ground including the rooftop incidental equipment, and it had become a porcelain tile finish. This well communicates the characteristics of small buildings at the time. While partly active, there is a rude atmosphere externally, and it has been loved by ruined fans as well. Dismantled in January 2012.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻