草倉鉱山(草倉銅山) | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

草倉鉱山(草倉銅山) (Kusa Kura Kōzan)

草倉鉱山(草倉銅山)は新潟県東蒲原郡阿賀町(旧・鹿瀬町)の鉱山。舟打沢銅山・滑瀧銅山・品ヶ谷銅山・大川端銅山とも呼ばれる。 1739(元文4)年に草倉地内の三角沢で銅の鉱脈を発見したことに始まると伝えられる。明治維新後、明治政府が接収、1875(明治8)年、古河市兵衛が経営権を取得。市兵衛はその後、草倉銅山の収益を元手に足尾銅山を買収、古河財閥の礎を築いた。 最盛期には約6,000名の人々が暮らしていたが、1914(大正3)年、銅の産出量減少に伴い閉山(1920年とも)。

Kusakura mine (Kusakura copper mine)

Kusakura mine (Kusakura copper mine) is a mine of Aga-machi (Old-Kanase cho), Higashi Kanbara-gun, Niigata Prefecture. It is also called Shizuzuzawa Copper Mountain - Shimatti Copper Mountain - Shigeta Copper Mountain - Okawabata Copper Mountain. It is reported that it began by discovering the copper vein in Triangawa in the grass field in the year 1739 (original text 4). After the Meiji Restoration, the Meiji government took over, 1875 (Meiji 8), Furukawa Ichibe acquires management rights. After that, Ichihei acquired the Ashio Copper Mountain based on the profit of Kusakura Copper Mountain and built the cornerstone of the Furukawa Zaibatsu. Approximately 6,000 people lived in the peak period, but in 1914 (Taisho 3), closing mountain (with both 1920) due to the decrease in copper output.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻