持倉鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

持倉鉱山 (Mochikura Kōzan)

持倉鉱山は新潟県旧三川村(現阿賀町)にあった鉱山。五十島銅山とも呼ばれた。 1700年頃に発見され、当初は会津藩が主に銅を掘り出していたという。近代に入り蛍石、銀・鉄・鉛・亜鉛などが採掘された。 近代に入り小出鉱業(株)、東北振興(株)、三井金属鉱業と経営が写った。 明治末から大正に掛けてが最盛期で大正7年には年間10万トン近く産出したとの記録が残されている。 1963(昭和38)年に閉山。 現存する煉瓦造りの事務所跡建物は1913(大正2)年築、屋根部分は既に崩落し、壁だけが残っている。1階部分はアーチ型窓、2階部分は四角形のデザインとなっている。 山中に古代遺跡のような荘厳な姿が残り、地元の保存会により草刈りなどの手入れがされている。

Okura Mine

Okura Mine is a mine located in the former Mikawa village (now Inaga-cho) in Niigata Prefecture. It was also called Copper Mountain. It was discovered around 1700, initially the Aizu clan was primarily digging copper. Fluorite, silver · iron · lead · zinc etc. were mined in the modern era. Kodo mining Co., Ltd., Tohoku Shinko Co., Ltd., Mitsui Mining and Smelting & Managing Co., Ltd. and management were taken in modern times. There is a record that from the end of the Meiji era it was the peak in the Taisho period from the end of the Meiji era and nearly 100 thousand tons were produced per year in Taisho 7th year. Closed mountain in 1963 (Showa 38) year. Existing building of the brick building office building was built in 1913 (Taisho 2), the roof part has collapsed already, only the wall remains. The first floor part is an arch type window, the second floor part is a square design. The majestic appearance like the ancient remains remains in the mountains, and local preservation societies have taken care of mowing etc.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻