中ノ沢鉱山(阿賀町) | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

中ノ沢鉱山(阿賀町) (Nakanosawa Kōzan)

中ノ沢鉱山は新潟県阿賀町にあった鉱山。 1905(明治38)年に長岡市の三島徳蔵が開発開始、元山および前山鉱床を稼行した。1912(明治45)年、古河鉱業が探鉱契約を結び元山鉱床の下部に山神坑、前山鉱床の下部に大正大切坑を開発するも鉱況不良のため稼行に至らず。その後日本鉱業が買収し調査を行うも再開発には至らず放棄された。 南西部は1939(昭和14)年頃に西沢鉱山と称して鉛・亜鉛の露天掘りが 行われた。1942(昭和17)年頃には幸地蔵鉱山と呼ばれたこともある。 地図はおおよその地点。

Nakanosawa mine (Aga-machi)

Nakanosawa mine was a mine in Aga-machi, Niigata Prefecture. In 1905 (Meiji 38), Nagaoka City's Mishima Tokuto started development, and he operated the Motoyama and Maeyama deposits. In 1912 (Meiji 45), Furukawa Mining concluded an exploration contract and developed Yamajin pit at the bottom of the Motoyama deposit, Taisho precious pit at the lower part of Maeyama Deposit but also failed to operate due to poor mining situation. After that, the Japanese mining company bought and investigated, but it was abandoned without redevelopment. In the southwestern part of the area around 1939 (Showa 14) an open pit of lead and zinc was carried out called Nishizawa mine. In 1942 (Showa 17) it was sometimes called the Kokorozaki mine. The map is an approximate point.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻