上田銀山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

上田銀山 (Ueda Ginzan)

上田銀山(うえだぎんざん)は新潟県魚沼市にあった銀鉱山。 現在、銀山平と呼ばれているこの地は枝折峠の奥にある秘境の地で、文禄年間より小出島・湯之谷郷の住民によって、川鱒採りやゼンマイ採りが行われていた。 1641年(寛永18年)発見。当時の只見川上流は秘境であり高田藩と会津藩の国境未確定地域となっていて、銀鉱山の発見により国境争いとなった。15年を経て只見川中央を国境とする裁定が下り、開発が進められ1656年(明暦2年)に完成、翌1657年に鉱山開きの神事が執り行われた。 高田藩による銀の採掘は25年に及んだが、1681年に高田藩主・松平光長が高田騒動により改易されたことにより中止。高田の商人・須浜屋が5ヶ年の期限付きで再開。1689年(元禄2年)には只見川を隔てた会津藩領からも銀鉱が発見されて白峯銀山(しらぶぎんざん)と名付けられ、上田銀山と白峯銀山を合わせて大福銀山と呼ばれた。江戸幕府は両銀山を直轄経営とした。 1706年(宝永3年)に坑内排水作業の手違いから坑道が崩落し、多数の死傷者が出た。幕府は留山の処置に踏み切るも、小出島の松原氏、江戸の森田屋、下野国の正田利右衛門らにより銀・鉛の採掘が続けられた。 1862年(安政6年)、採掘中に過って只見川の河床を掘り抜き大量出水。300余名の死傷者を出し閉山となった。 跡地には1962年(昭和37年)に完成の奥只見ダムが建設され上田銀山・白峯銀山の間歩跡や集落跡は湖底に沈んだ。 地図位置の十二山神社に供養塔があり、そこからダムに向かって山を下ったところに5箇所の坑道跡が残り管理されている。見学可能。

Ueda Ginzan

Ueda Ginzan (Ueda Ginzan) is a silver mine in Uonuma city, Niigata Prefecture. Today, the place called Ginzanpei is a secluded place behind the branch pass, and from the Bunraku year, residents of Kojima / Yunotani Town had taken river trout and took a spring. Discovered in 1641 (Kanaga 18 years). Tadami river upstream in those days was a secret border and became a border uncertainty area between the Takada clan and the Aizu clan, and it became a battle for the border by the discovery of the silver mine. After 15 years, the ruling decided that bordering Tadami River as the border, development was advanced, completed in 1656 (2 years of the second year of the year), in the following 1657 the shrine which opened the mine was carried out. Although the mining of the silver by the Takada clan reached 25 years, it was canceled in 1681 as the lord of Takada lord Mitsudaira Mitsuhiro was altered by the Takada riot. Takada's merchant · Sumahaya resumed with a five-year deadline. In 1689 (Genroku 2 years), the silver ore was also discovered from the Aizu clan territories across the Tadami River and was named Shiranumi Ginzan (Shirubu Ginzan) and combined Ueda Ginzan and Shiramine Ginzan to Daifuku Ginzan It was. The Edo Shogunate managed both Gin Ginzan directly. In 1706 (Horinaga 3 years), the tunnel collapsed from the mistake of the mine drainage work, and a lot of casualties came out. Although the shogunate will take the treatment of the mountains, mining of silver and lead was continued by Mr. Matsubara of Koide-jima, Moritadaya of Edo, Shogen Shimonoseki of Shimono-ku, and others. In 1862 (Ansei 6 years), a large amount of water flooded through the riverbed of Tadami River during mining. They caught more than 300 casualties and closed down. On the site of the site, the Okutadami Dam completed in 1962 (Showa 37 years) was constructed, and the trace of the Ueda Ginzan / Shiramine Ginzan and the village sinked to the bottom of the lake. There is a sanctuary tower at the Jujiyama shrine in the map position, and five galleries traces are left over from the mountain down the mountain towards the dam. Visible.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻