三条競馬場 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

三条競馬場 (Sanjō Keiba Jō)

三条競馬場は新潟県三条市にあった地方競馬の競馬場である。 1928年(昭和3年)6月14日に初開催、戦時中の中断を挟み、県営、村営、市営と主催母体を変えて継続。1965年(昭和40年)8月からは一部事務組合となった新潟県競馬組合の主催となり、新潟競馬場とともに「新潟県競馬(県競馬)」の一部として三条競馬が開催されてきた。 事業収支の悪化に伴い、2000年(平成12年)度のシーズンは三条競馬の開催は行われず、2001年(平成13年)から再開されたものの、2001年(平成13年)8月16日の開催をもって三条競馬を廃止。 三条競馬場では1993年(平成5年)12月25日より中央競馬の場外発売を開始していたが、競馬開催の廃止後は大井競馬場の場外発売施設「三条場外発売所」として運営された。しかし、施設の老朽化により2015年(平成27年)1月23日をもって発売業務を終了、同年3月24日をもって払戻業務も終了した。 一部施設が残存していたが解体工事が行われている。

Sanjo racecourse

Sanjo racecourse is a race track of local horse racing located in Sanjo city, Niigata Prefecture. It was held for the first time on June 14, 1928, with interruption during the wartime, continuing with different prefectural, village and municipal organizers. From 1965 (Showa 40) August it was hosted by the Niigata Prefecture Horse Racing Association which became part of the administrative association, and Sanjo horse race has been held as part of "Niigata Prefecture Horse Racing (Prefectural Horse Racing)" with the Niigata Racecourse . As the business balance deteriorated, the Sanjo horse race was not held in 2000 season, but it was resumed from 2001 (Heisei 13), but on August 16 th 2001 (Heisei 13) With the holding of the Sanjo horse race abolished. At the Sanjo racecourse, we started selling the central horse race from the field on December 25, 1993 (1993), but after the abolition of the horse race horse, it is managed as the off-site launch facility "Oji Racecourse" outside the Sanjyodai place It was. However, due to the aging of the facility, the sales operation was completed on January 23, 2015 (Heisei 20), and the refund work was also terminated on March 24 of the same year. Although some facilities remained, demolition work is being carried out.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻