津具鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

津具鉱山 (Tsugu Kōzan)

津具鉱山は愛知県北設楽郡設楽町(旧・津具村)にあった鉱山。大桑鉱山とも呼ばれる。 1572年に武田信玄により金採掘事業が始められる。この遺構「信玄坑」は史跡として管理されている。 1894年に新たな鉱脈が発見され、再び本格的な採掘を開始。1934年に津具金山株式会社が設立され、同年、国の重要金山に指定された。1941年に太平洋戦争が始まると、鉄、銅、マンガンの需要が高まり金不況に陥ったが、津具鉱山では輝安鉱が採掘されアンチモンが生成された。輝安鉱は1938年から1955年まで採掘された。1957年、資源枯渇により閉山(1966年4月とも)。経営は津具鉱業(株)。 日本で最も古いアンチモン鉱山であった。 坑口跡、ズリ跡が残る。

Tsunami mine

Tsunto mine was a mine located in Shitara Town (formerly Tsuda Village) in Aichi Prefecture Kita-mura County. It is also called Ooka mine. In 1572 the gold mining project started by Takeda Shingen. This remains "Shingen pole" is managed as a historic site. A new vein was discovered in 1894, and full-scale mining started again. Tsu Jin Kaneyama Co., Ltd. was founded in 1934 and was designated as the important Jinshan of the same year in the same year. When the Pacific War began in 1941, demand for iron, copper and manganese grew and got into a gold recession, but Tsujin mining was mined to produce antimony. Shinan Mine was mined from 1938 to 1955. Closed mountain due to resource depletion (in April 1966) in 1957. Management is Tsunami Mining Co., Ltd. It was the oldest antimony mine in Japan. The remains of the well head, slippery remains.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻