銚子滝鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

銚子滝鉱山 (Chōshitaki Kōzan)

銚子滝鉱山は愛媛県伊予郡砥部町にあった鉱山。 1918年に藤野勝太郎が発見。その後鉱業権が転々とするも開発が進まず、1948年より本格化(1951年とも)。1955年には月処理能力2500tの浮選工場が設置され硫化鉄精鉱が行われた。金・銀・銅・アンチモン・硫化鉄が採掘された。1962年閉山。 国道379号線の万年トンネル南坑口脇の旧道沿い、銚子滝そばに巨大なホッパーが残っている。 ほとんどの坑道は銚子ダムに水没してしまったが、一部坑口が残存するらしい。

Choshi-taki mine

The Choshi - taki mine was a mine in Iku - machi, Iyo - gun, Ehime Prefecture. Katsutaro Fujino discovered in 1918. Afterwards development did not proceed even if the mining rights took turns, became full-scale since 1948 (in 1951). In 1955, a flotation factory with a monthly processing capacity of 2,500 tons was installed and iron sulfide concentrate was carried out. Gold, silver, copper, antimony and iron sulfide were mined. Closed mountain in 1962. There is a huge hopper near the Choshi waterfall along the old road next to the 10th year tunnel south entrance on Route 379. Most of the tunnel was submerged in the Choshi Dam, but it seems that a part of the wellhead will remain.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻