四阪島小中学校 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

四阪島小中学校 (Shisakajima Shōchūgakkō)

四阪島小中学校は、愛媛県今治市の四阪島(しさかじま)にあった学校。 1905年(明治38年)1月に、当時の無人島であった四阪島に別子銅山の精錬所が置かれた。以後、社宅、学校などが作られ、島は発展し、人口は大正時代に最大5,500人を超え、昭和30年代においても4,000人近くにのぼった。 別子銅山の閉山、新居浜東予精錬所の操業開始により、精錬所としての重要性は低下、1976年(昭和51年)12月に溶鉱炉の火は消え、1977年(昭和52年)4月には一部の工場関係者を除いて島を離れ、小中学校も廃校となった。 現在、島は住友金属鉱山の工場があり、全島同社の所有となっている。人口はゼロ、従業員は定期船で通う。 四阪島小中学校校舎は残存するが、老朽化のため危険であり、また島自体無断で立ち入ることはできない。

Kojima elementary and junior high school

The school that was in Shizukajima (Shisajima) in Imabari city in Ehime prefecture. In 1905 (Meiji 38), a refinery of Besshi copper mine was placed in Shizukajima which was a deserted island at that time. After that, company houses, schools and others were made, the island developed, the population exceeded 5,500 in the Taisho era and nearly 4,000 in the Showa 30 's. The closure of Besshi Copper Mine, the start of the operation of the Niihama Tohsan refinery, the importance as a smelter declined, the fire of the blast furnace disappeared in December 1976 (Showa 51), and in April 1977 He left the island except for some factory officials, and elementary and junior high schools also became discontinued. Currently, the island has a factory of Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd., which is owned by the whole island company. The population is zero, employees go by regular ship. Although the school building at the elementary school remains at risk, it is dangerous due to aging and can not enter without island itself without permission.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻