別子銅山(別子銅山第三変電所) | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

別子銅山(別子銅山第三変電所) (Betsu Ko Dōzan)

別子銅山(べっしどうざん)は、愛媛県新居浜市の山麓部にあった銅山。1690年(元禄3年)に発見され、翌年から1973年(昭和48年)までに約280年間に70万トンを産出し、日本の貿易や近代化に寄与した。一貫して住友家が経営し(閉山時は住友金属鉱山)、関連事業を興すことで発展を続け、住友が日本を代表する巨大財閥となる礎となった。1973年に閉山。 鉱山跡地の一部は「マイントピア別子」という観光施設になり、坑道の一部が見学できるようになっている。 地図は別子銅山第三変電所。第三変電所は、明治37年に建設されたレンガ造りの建物で、水力発電所から送られてきた高圧電流を、鉱山用・家庭用に変電する施設だった。 また旧別子地区には、小足谷接待館跡や醸造所跡、劇場跡、小学校跡などの遺構が残る。

Besshi Copper Mountain (Besshi Copper Mountain Substation Substation)

Besshi Copper Mountain (Beppe Zenzan) is a copper mine located in the foot of the mountain in Niihama City, Ehime Prefecture. It was discovered in 1690 (Genroku 3 years), and from the following year to 1973 (Showa 48) it produced 700 thousand tons in about 280 years, contributing to Japan's trade and modernization. It consistently operated by the Sumitomo family (Sumitomo Metal Mining at the time of closing), continued to develop by developing related business, became the cornerstone of Sumitomo becoming a huge chaebol who represents Japan. Closed mountain in 1973. A part of the site of the mine becomes a tourist facility called "Mintopia Biko", which allows part of the gallery to be visited. The map is the Besshi Copper Mountain substation. The third substation was a brick building built in 1876, which was a facility that transformed the high-voltage current sent from a hydroelectric power station for mine use and home use. Also in the Old District area, the remains of the Kodo valley entertainment center ruins, the brewery site, the theater scene, the elementary school remains remains.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻