佐島精錬所 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

佐島精錬所 (Sajima Seiren Sho)

佐島は愛媛県八幡浜市の諏訪岬から西へ約1kmに位置する無人島。佐田岬周辺には明治期に多くの銅山があった。 佐島精錬所は佐島にある鉱山跡、銅精錬所跡。1893(明治26)年操業開始。煙害対策のために無人島に設置された。 農業被害などの訴えにより、1920(大正9)年閉鎖。 その後無人島状態だったが、太平洋戦争時に海軍弾薬庫など置かれた。戦後、1957(昭和33)年に海水浴場や動物園があるレジャー施設「佐島パーク」がオープン。わずか3年で閉館となり、その後は再び無人島にとなった。

Sajima smelter

Sasima is an uninhabited island located about 1 km west of Suwa cape in Yawatahama, Ehime Prefecture. There were many copper mines in the Meiji Period around Sada Cape. The Sajima refinery is a mine trace in Sajima, a trace of a copper smelter. Started operations in 1893 (Meiji 26). It was installed on a deserted island to counter smoke damage. According to complaints such as agricultural damage, it was closed in 1920 (Taisho 9) year. After that it was in a state of uninhabited island, but navy ammunition cabinet etc was placed at the time of the Pacific War. After the war, the leisure facility "Sasima Park" with a beach and a zoo opened in 1957 (Showa 33) year. It closed in just three years, after that it became a deserted island again.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻