高越鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

高越鉱山 (Takagoe Kōzan)

高越鉱山(こうつこうざん)は徳島県吉野川市(旧・麻植郡山川町高越)にあった鉱山。 主に銅、ほかに金・硫化鉄が採掘された。 1896(明治29)年頃から個人経営で手彫りの採掘が始まる。1903(明治36)年に高田商会、大正~昭和にかけ日本鉱業(久原鉱業)(株)、1953(昭和28)年に高越鉱業と経営が移り1971年閉山。通洞坑・枇杷坑・高東坑・川田山坑・大越坑があった。 旧・こうつの里に石碑が残り、その奥に通洞坑や火薬庫跡と見られる建物が見られる。また鉱山住宅跡らしき石垣跡などがあるという。 こうつの里は、高越鉱山の跡地につくられた温泉保養施設だが、既に閉鎖となり解体されている。

Takoshi Mine

The Takoshi Mine (Kosenzo) is a mine located in Yoshinogawa City, Tokushima Prefecture (formerly Asamino County, Takasago Town). Mainly copper and gold · iron sulfide were mined. From around 1896 (Meiji 29), hand-carved mining starts with private management. Takada Shokai in the 1903 (Meiji 36) year, Takoso mining and management shifted to the Taisho-Showa era in Japan mining (Kuhara Mining) Co., Ltd., 1953 (Showa 28), closed in 1971. There were a tunnel, a borehole, a Kanto pit, a Kawada mountain pit, and an Okoshi pit. A stone monument remains in the former Kotatsu-no-ri, and buildings seen as trunk pits and gunpowder storehouses can be seen in the back. There are stone wall traces that seem to be mine houses. Hochato is a hot spring resort facility built on the site of the Takoshiki mine, but it has already been closed and dismantled.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻