都茂鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

都茂鉱山 (Tsumo Kōzan)

都茂鉱山は島根県益田市にあった鉱山。 丸山銅山、新治銅山、大金山銅山とも呼ばれる。銅・銀・金・鉛・亜鉛・硫化鉄などが採掘された。 1978年に発表された新鉱物「都茂鉱」でも知られる。 平安時代には既に採掘が始まっており、江戸時代には天領として大森の代官所が管理、1842年からは浜田藩が統治した。 明治以降は休山と開発を繰り返し、1970年前後に最盛期を迎えた。生産コストの増大と国際競争力の低下により1987(昭和62)年6月に閉山。中外鉱業(株)の経営で、現在も所有管理している。 丸山坑には封鎖された坑口、鉱山施設跡が残る。また選鉱場跡にはシックナーらしき施設、コンベア設備などが見られる。 また野々峠付近には平安時代に採掘された丸山銅山跡があり、石垣跡が残る。史跡として管理されている。

Shingo mine

Tonego mine was a mine in Masuda-shi, Shimane prefecture. Maruyama Copper Mountain, Shinjoh Copper Mountain, Daisenkan Copper Mountain. Copper · silver · gold · lead · zinc · iron sulfide etc. were mined. It is also known as the new mineral "Mogo ore" announced in 1978. In the Heian period, mining has already begun, in the Edo period the officers of Omori managed as the chief, the Hamada clan ruled from 1842. After the Meiji era, the mountains and development were repeated, reaching its peak in around 1970. It closed down in June, 1987 due to an increase in production cost and a decrease in international competitiveness. Management of Chugai Mining & Smelting Co., Ltd., which is currently owned and managed. In the Maruyama pit, there remains a blockade of wellhead and mining facilities. In addition, in the trace of the selection site, there are facility that seems to be a thickner, a conveyor facility, etc. In addition, there are the Maruyama copper mine ruins mined in the Heian era near the Nono Pass, remains of Ishigaki remains. It is managed as a historic site.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻