柵原鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

柵原鉱山 (Yanahara Kōzan)

柵原鉱山(やなはらこうざん)は、岡山県久米郡美咲町(旧柵原町)にあった、黄鉄鉱を中心とした硫化鉄鉱を主に産出した鉱山である。岩手県の松尾鉱山とともに日本を代表する硫化鉄鉱の鉱山であった。 慶長年間に発見されたと言われるが、本格的な採掘が始まったのは明治時代になってからであった。 1882年、下柵原鉱体に当たる箇所で硫化鉄鉱の採掘が開始される。1893年になって吉井川対岸の久木地区から銅を含有する硫化鉱の露頭が発見され、久木鉱山と名づけられる。 1884年、褐鉄鉱の露頭を発見。1900年から露天掘りで採掘開始。日露戦争終結後の不況などにより1907年に休山。なお最初に開発された下柵原鉱床は下柵原鉱山と呼ばれ、久木鉱山とともに順調な経営を続けていた。 1912年、下柵原鉱山の経営者が柵原鉱山を買収し、下柵原鉱山と柵原鉱山は合併して柵原鉱山と呼ぶようになった。 1916年、藤田組が買収。近代化と増産がはかられ、1936年には硫化鉄鉱の年生産高は戦前最高の約50万トンに達した。 戦時下で藤田組の銅生産は低迷、1943年に帝国鉱業開発に買収され、柵原鉱山も帝国鉱業開発の傘下に入った。 終戦後、帝国鉱業開発は解散となって1945年12月には同和鉱業が創立され、柵原鉱山は同和鉱業傘下の鉱山となった。急速に生産力を回復、1951年には柵原本鉱床の下部鉱体を発見。柵原鉱山の総生産量は1966年には80万トンを突破し、最高値を記録した。1960年代に全盛期を迎える。 1970年代以降に急速に衰え、1991年3月閉山。 現在は片上鉄道の吉ヶ原駅と操車場跡を利用して造られた柵原ふれあい鉱山公園に資料館がある他、片上鉄道の貨車や客車が動態保存されている。 また月1回、第一日曜日に柵原ふれあい鉱山公園を出発地点とした坑道見学会が美咲町農業公社によって開催されている。

Mihara Mine

The Yaharahara mine (Yanaohara Kozan) is a mine mainly produced by iron sulfide mainly in pyrite, which was in Misaki-cho, Kume-gun, Okayama Prefecture (formerly Yahatahara-cho). Together with the Matsuo mine in Iwate prefecture, it was a mine of iron sulfide ore representing Japan. It is said that it was discovered during the Keicho year, but full-scale mining began in the Meiji era. In 1882 mining of iron sulphide mining started at the place hitting the lower fence ore. In 1893, the outcrop of sulfide ore containing copper was discovered from the Hisaki area on the opposite bank of the Yoshii River, and it is named Hisaki mine. In 1884 I found a limestone of limonite. Started mining on open pit from 1900. It was closed in 1907 due to recession after the end of the Russo-Japanese War. The Shimabashihara deposit, which was first developed, was called Shimohabara Mine, and continued smooth business with Hisaki Mine. In 1912, the manager of the Shimabashihara mine bought the Mt. Hashihara mine, and the Shimaharahara mine and the Jinhara mine merged and came to be called the Yanehara mine. In 1916, Fujita got bought. Modernization and increased production were made, and in 1936 the annual output of iron sulphide reached about 500,000 tons, the highest prewarp. Under the wartime Fujita's copper production was sluggish, acquired by Imperial Mining Development in 1943, and the Yanehara mine also entered into the Empire Mining Development. After the end of the war, Empire Mining Development became dissolved, Dowa mining was founded in December 1945, and the Minehara mine became a mine under Dowa Mining. Rapidly recovered productivity, discovered the lower mineral body of the Yanohara ore deposit in 1951. The total production of the Mihara Mine exceeded 800 thousand tons in 1966, the highest value was recorded. It is at its peak in the 1960s. It declined rapidly after the 1970s, closed in March 1991. Currently there is a museum in the Yahagihara station on the one side railway and the Hanbara Fureai Mining Park built using trace tracks, as well as freight cars and passenger cars on the one side railway are kept dynamic. Also once a month, on the first Sunday, a gaming tour tour is held by Misaki Town Agriculture Corporation starting from the Yahibara Fureai Mine Park as departure point.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻