神岡鉱山 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

神岡鉱山 (Kamioka Kōzan)

神岡鉱山(かみおかこうざん)は、岐阜県飛騨市(旧吉城郡神岡町)にあった亜鉛・鉛・銀鉱山。 奈良時代より採掘が始まり、高原郷で採取された砂金が朝廷へ献上されたという。1874(明治7)年に三井組が経営権を取得、大規模な採掘を開始。主な鉱床として栃洞坑(とちぼらこう)、茂住坑(もずみこう)、円山坑(まるやまこう)があった。大きくわけて栃洞鉱床・円山鉱床からなる栃洞鉱山と、池ノ山鉱床、南東部鉱床からなる茂住鉱山の二山で構成されていた。 2001年6月閉山。 茂住選鉱場や「団結小屋」など多くの遺構が残っていたが、順次解体が進められている。池ノ山鉱床(大津山鉱床)の鉱山住宅が無住のまま残っていたが火災により焼失した。 亜鉛や鉛などを産出していた神岡鉱山茂住坑(茂住鉱山) には、鉱石運搬用に猪谷駅から軽便鉄道(神岡軌道)が延びていたが、1966年に開業した国鉄神岡線による輸送に切り替えられ、翌年廃止された。

Kamioka Mine

Kamioka mine (Kamioka Kozan) is a zinc, lead, silver mine located in Hida City, Gifu Prefecture (formerly Kikijo-gun Kamioka Town). Mining started from the Nara era, and gold dust collected at Takahara Township was presented to the court. In 1874 (Meiji 7), Mitsui got a management right and started large-scale mining. Major deposits were Tochi Doko (Tobokoro), Mozumi (Mizumishi), Maruyama (Maruyama). It consisted of two mountains, the Tocho drill mine consisting of the Tocho Dynasty and Maruyama Deposit, and the Mozumi mine consisting of the Ikenoyama deposit and the southeastern deposit. Closed mountainous June, 2001. Many remnants such as Mozumi municipal gathering area and "unitary hut" remained, but dismantling is progressing in order. The mining residence of the Ikenosan deposit (Otsuyama ore deposit) remained absent, but it was destroyed by fire. A light railway (Kamioka orbit) extended from Inokani station for ore transportation to the Kamioka mine Shigeumi pit (Majusi mine) which was producing zinc and lead, but for the transportation by the JNR Kamioka line which opened in 1966 It was switched and was abolished the following year.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻