名鉄谷汲線 | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

名鉄谷汲線 (Meitetsu Tanigumisen)

名鉄谷汲線は岐阜県揖斐郡大野町の黒野駅から同郡谷汲村(現揖斐川町)の谷汲駅までを結んでいた名古屋鉄道(名鉄)の鉄道路線。 1926年(大正15年)4月6日、谷汲鉄道が黒野 - 谷汲間を開業。1944年(昭和19年)3月1日、名古屋鉄道が谷汲鉄道を合併。谷汲線となる。 かつては、名鉄揖斐線の黒野駅から分岐して谷汲村(現揖斐川町)にある谷汲駅までを結ぶ谷汲線が延び、谷汲山華厳寺への参詣の足となっていたが、揖斐線黒野 - 本揖斐間とともに2001年に廃止された。

Meitetsu Valley Line

Meitetsu Tani Suji Line is the railway line of the Nagoya Railway (Meitetsu) which had connected from the Kurono station of Ohno-machi, Gifu Prefecture to Tanimori station of the same district Tanimori Village (now Ibigawa Town). 1926 (Taisho 15th) On April 6, Tanimori Railway opens Kuroyama - Tanike between. 1944 (Showa 19) On March 1, Nagoya Railway merged Tani Railway. It becomes a valley drawing line. In the past, a branch line extending from Kuroino Station of Meitetsu Ibu Line to Tanikei Station in Tanikei Village (now Ibigawa Town) extended and became a pillar of pilgrimage to Tanikei Mountain Kujin Temple, - It was withdrawn in 2001 along with this time.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻