名古屋陸軍兵器補給廠関ヶ原分廠(関ヶ原火薬庫) | 廃墟検索 Back to Haikyo.org

名古屋陸軍兵器補給廠関ヶ原分廠(関ヶ原火薬庫) (Nagoya Rikugun Heiki Hokyū Shō Sekigahara Bun Shō)

名古屋陸軍兵器補給廠関が原分廠(関ヶ原分廠、関ヶ原火薬庫)は、岐阜県不破郡関ケ原町玉(当時の玉村)に1914年から1945年まであった旧陸軍の火薬庫)。周囲6km、面積450haの東洋一の規模を誇り、第九師団第19連隊の管理下にあった。「玉の火薬庫」とも呼ばれる。 現在、火薬庫の一部は一般公開されている。また、一部は関ヶ原メナードランドの巨大地下施設に転用されていた。 門柱や土塁、立哨台などの遺構が多く残る。

Nagoya Army Weapons Supply Plant Sekigahara Factory (Sekigahara gunpowder)

Nagoya Army Weapon Supply Factory Sekigahara Factory (Sekigahara Factory, Sekigahara Gokinokaku) was a gunpowder of the former Army, which was in Sekigahara cho ball in Gifu prefecture (Tamamura of the time) from 1914 to 1945). Boasting the largest scale in the world with a size of 650 km and an area of ​​450 ha, it was under the control of the ninth division No. 19 regiment. It is also called "Ball Gunhouse of Ball". At present, a part of the gunpowder is open to the public. In addition, some were diverted to the huge underground facility of Sekigahara Menardand. Many remains such as the gate, the base of the foundation, and the standing base.

最高の廃墟の本 | Best Haikyo Book

This website is simply a tiny cache of Haikyo Info which provides English translations and geolocalized search. Please visit Haikyo Info for more information, useful data and great haikyo map. Thank you 👻